Chapter two

Oikawa POV

    I was at volleyball practice with the rest of Aoba Johsai team when our coach came in the gym and told us that next week we would have a practice match with Karasuno. I was so excited because I would have the chance to play against Tobio-chan and Chibi-chan again.
    "Iwa-chan~ isn't that great? We'll play against Tobio and Chibi-chan!!!" I said exited to my best friend.
    "Yeah that's pretty cool. I really want to see if they've improved their techniques." Iwa-chan said with a little smirk on his face. I swear that sometimes he reminds me of Kageyama. Maybe Tobio-chan learned from Iwaizumi. That's scary.
    "Ok guys. Pack everything and go home. Take some rest. We're going to be training harder so we can beat those crows." Coach said before leaving.
    After everything was done and we all changed, me and Iwaizumi walked home together. I invited him to stay at my house since my parents were out of town traveling and I didn't enjoy so much to be alone. It's not like the first time Iwa-chan sleeps over but yet today I was a little nervous. I've came to develop feelings for my best friend and I didn't realised until a while back.
    When we get to the door I open it and let Iwa in. He mumbled a quiet 'pardon for the intrusion' while taking his shoes at the door.
    "There's no need for formalities Iwa-chan~ my parents aren't here." I say chuckling a little.
    " Sorry. It's habit" he says scratching the back of his neck.
    We went upstairs to my room and sat down on the bed for a while talking about volleyball and school stuff. There I realised I was falling even more for Iwa-chan. He was just so... perfect.
    "Hey... do you mind if I take a shower? Like we came from practice and all. I feel like I really need one." Hajime says.
    "Sure. You know where everything is so go ahead. I'll take a shower too on my parents room so you can stay here." I say and get to my closet grabbing some underwear and clothes. I see my best friend go through his stuff and get in the bath room.
    I went to my parents room and shower. Then I was dressing myself when I realise I didn't brought a shirt.
    "Dammit!" I curse. I went back to my room shirtless and when I get in I see Hajime laying on my bed with his arm covering his eyes.
    When he heard me get in he sits up and looks at me. I look away and just go to my closet and grab some old shirt. As i was putting it on I hear Iwa-chan's voice.
    "Does it still hurt?" He's voice was quiet yet curious and worried.
    I turn around and see him standing behind me looking down so his eyes wouldn't met mine.
    "It doesn't really hurt anymore. I feel just a faint sting. But it's ok" I say looking at the scars on my chest. Those scars are not something that I feel ashamed of. I feel proud because they are the proof of who I really am.
    Iwaizumi gets closer and hugs me tight. I take a moment to process what was happening. When I finally realize what was happening I hug him back and slowly my eyes start to get wet. I back away a little and smile at him. He wipes my tears and kisses my forehead.
    "You're the bravest man I know" he says softly and I start to cry. I'm definitely not used to this side of Iwaizumi. Did something happen? He's being so nice. Why?
    I mean he stayed always by my side even when he found out I was trans. And when I got top surgery he was there everyday caring about me. But this... This moment felt different.

    Iwaizumi POV

    Oikawa started to cry on my shoulder and I hugged him tight not wanting to let him go. He has been through so much in his life and I don't think it's fair.
    I've always felt some kind of special feeling towards Oikawa but I couldn't tell what was it. I just feel this need to protect him and be with him. But I didn't want to be annoying so I always messed with him calling 'Shittykawa' or tell him that I'm gonna beat him. The truth is that I really like this piece of trash. He's the bravest and strongest person I know.
    "Thank you Iwa-chan. Thank you for everything." He says weakly and then I hear him mumble something I think was an 'I love you' and I blush at the words I think I heard.
    "Hey" I say softly making him look at me. When he looks up I realise how beautiful he is even with just the moon light that comes from his window. "Let's go to sleep. You must be tired." He nods and we lay down on his bed. I hug him close and he lays his head on my chest falling asleep.
    "I love you Tooru" I kiss his forehead and fall asleep as well.

______________________________________

One more chapter. Sorry if it was bad.