Chapter sixteen

Nishinoya POV

    We made it to Asahi's house. As Asahi opens the door I walk inside taking my shoes off.
    "Pardon for the intrusion." I say walking further in the house.
    "Let's go to my room." Asahi says and I nod following him.
    Walking inside his bedroom he takes the box Oikawa gave me and put it next to his bed, sitting down and taping his side for me to join him. I sit by his side on the bed and I feel his hand under my chin making me look up to his eyes.
    "Nishi, talk to me. What's bothering you?" Asahi asks in a soft sweet voice.
    "It's complicated." I sigh.
    "Try to explain, it's ok if you can't put it all into words, but I'm worried about you. I want to help you." He says grabbing my hands.
    "Remember when I passed out and we were at the nurses office?" He nods. "Remember what Oikawa was telling you? About how hard it is to be born in a body that doesn't belong to you?" He nods again and I take a deep breath. "Sometimes I just feel down, you know? Because of that. Because I don't feel complete. Lately I've been feeling this way and I'm sorry if I've not been a good boyfriend because of my negativity but I just can't help it. There are days that I don't even know how I have the energy to get out of bed because of how bad I feel in this... thing!" I say pointing to my body. "I just hate how every part of me feels so not mine! I hate looking in the mirror and seeing a stranger and not me! I just feel so horrible sometimes I just give up on looking in the mirror... it hurts! It hurts so bad Asahi."
    "Oh Noya..." Asahi hugs me tight. "I'm so sorry you have to feel like this."
    "It's ok. I mean it's not ok but I try to keep myself together around the team because I don't want them being worried about me. It's just a little hard because sometimes I feel like I'm never going to be what I always dreamed of. Sometimes I just feel I will never be able to call my self a boy. At least not completely." I cry on Asahi's shoulder and his arms tighten around me.
    "You're going to be what you always dreamed of. I'm sure of it. And you know why?" He asks and I shake my head. "Because you have a lot of people that love you and support you! And I'm sure they'll always be there for you! And even if everybody turn their backs on you, I'll be there! You're the bravest person I know! I don't even imagine what's been like for you to live inside that shell that people call body! I don't even know how hard it is to be a guy and go through your period! And I admire you so much Yuu, for being so strong and go through all that without giving up. You are my idol because of how much strength you have inside of you! You are the most manly guy on earth! You are my boyfriend! And I'll do anything I can to prove to you that you are the greatest guy I know!" By the time he finished talking I was socked on my own tears.
    "I love you so fucking much you big softy!" I sob on his chest feeling him pulling me onto his lap.
    "I love you too Nishi." He says and we stay like that for a few moments until I calm down a bit.
    "Hey, Noya?" He calls and I hummed in response looking at him. "Do you want to go try the binders Oikawa gave to you? Just to make sure if it fits." He asks. I give him a weak smile and nod. "Well then go on. You know where the bathroom is."
    I get up from his lap and rush to the box grabbing a black binder from inside and rushing to the bathroom.

    Third POV

    Nishinoya struggles a little on the beginning to put the binder on but as soon as he does he turns around to look in the mirror with some fear of what we was going to see. Turning around Noya have a vision that made his eyes water and a huge smile appears on his face. His chest was flat. The binder fit perfectly as it was made for him.
    Some minutes pass by and Asahi starts to think that Noya may have fainted or something so he goes to the bathroom door and knocks.
    "Noya? Is everything ok?" Asahi asks worried. The door swings open and Asahi looks at Noya who's face is wet from the tears but he's with a smile that almost made Asahi's heart stop.
    "I-It's f-flat!" Noya cries in joy hugging his boyfriend. "It's flat Asahi!"
    "I'm so happy for you!" The taller boy says hugging his boyfriend tight. "You see everything is going on the right way!" Asahi says.
    "Thank you." Noya breathes out.
    "Don't thank me. Thank Oikawa."
    "I will." Noya assures.
    It was one more step to the small libero happiness but a lot was yet to come.

______________________________________

I cried so much writing this chapter I hope you enjoyed.
Also I know binders don't make a completely flat chest so don't attack me about it.
Thank you for reading!