Chapter eleven

Takeda POV

    After we get to the nurses office Ukai puts Nishinoya down on the free bed. I close the door behind us and proceed to take a better look to Noya's ribs. His skin is all bruised and some dry blood is on the sides of his underarm.
    I turn to Ukai to ask him to get me some ice when I notice his red face. That's when I realised that Ukai didn't know about the boy being trans.
    "Ukai?" I call him.
    "He... He..." the blonde stutter.
    "He's trans. Yes. He didn't want no one to know because he was scared of how people would react." I state softly.
    "I... I'm not... I don't have anything against it... I'm just..."
    "Shocked?" I ask
    "Yeah." He breathes out.
    "I know but we need to support him. Specially now that a lot of people know about him." I really don't want anyone hurting any of my students. Special because of their sexual orientation or gender. "I understand your shock but we need to help him. Please go get me some ice."
    I see Ukai nodding and getting out of the room to get what i asked. I start to treat the wounds on the libero's torso. Noya open his eyes and coughs a little whining in pain. I stop what I was doing.
    "Hey Noya how are you feeling?" I ask him with a little worry in my voice.
    "A little dizzy. Where am I? What happened?" I can tell he's too confused to remember anything that happened so I try my best to tell him.
    "Oikawa and Iwaizumi-kun found you in the bathroom passed out because of the bandages around your chest. They must have been to tight and you fainted duo the lack of oxygen. You shouldn't put yourself in such danger! If Oikawa wasn't there you might have some serious damages or worse!" I warn him.
    There were a few minutes of silence until I hear a soft sniffling and turn to look at the boy laying down, now crying.
    "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to be normal. I didn't mean to worry anyone." He cries.
    "Noya it's ok. Just don't scare us like this again. You are one of the best players I know and one of the best people too." I try to comfort him. He tries to stand up but I tell him not to.
    There was a light knock on the door and then Ukai comes in with two small cold bags. Noya tries to hide himself but I restrain him from doing so.
    "It's ok Noya. Ukai is the one that helped me bring you here." I try to relax the poor teen.
    "Hey big guy. How's it going?" Ukai says clearly trying to sound normal even if he's freaking out inside.
    "I... I'm..." Noya burst into tears and sobs.
    "Hey it's okay. We're here for you." Ukai says putting one hand on the libero's bare shoulder. Of course I covered his chest with a towel so no one would see him bare chested.
    "H-How... How many people know?"  The boy asked clearly in panic.
    "When I got there to help you Oikawa and Asahi were there already trying to help you. Oikawa took the bandages off with Asahi's help. Iwaizumi knows too because he came in to call us. Ukai found out eventually." I say with my head down as if I had just confessed the worst sin on earth.
    "A-A-Asahi... knows?" He's panic was obviously growing and I was trying to calm him down before he had a stroke or something. The boy was a sobbing mess. I can almost feel how broken he is right now.
    "Noya calm down it's ok. They won't do anything to you. I'm sure Asahi will support you no matter what." There was nothing that would calm him now. After about half an hour the boy starts to lose his energies and falls asleep. Ukai and I treat the rest of the boy's torso and dress him.
    "We should let him rest for a while, he must be to overloaded with everything." Ukai tells me taking my hand and pulling me out of the room.
    My blush immediately takes over my cheeks and let him lead me off the room.

    Third POV

    Asahi, Oikawa and Iwaizumi were on the hallway in front of the nurse's office when Takeda sensei and Coach Ukai come out from the room.
    "How's he?" Oikawa asks concerned.
    "He'll be fine. He's resting now. Poor thing cried himself to sleep. He was too nervous because of people finding out his secret but I told him no one's going to hurt him and that I'm going to protect him from anything it might come up." Takeda says holding tighter on Ukai's hand.
    "Can we go see him?" Iwaizumi asks.
    "Sure, just try not to make much noise. He really needs some rest." Ukai says excusing himself and Takeda while both of them go outside.
    Oikawa is the first one to go check on Noya. He's eyes start to water and he feels Iwaizumi's arms around him.
    "It's okay Oikawa. He'll be fine. I know how difficult it is to you all this but I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you." Iwaizumi turns Oikawa around and gives him a hug. Oikawa hides his face on Hajime's chest and cries there.
    Asahi gets in the room and sits by the side of the bed where Noya is and caresses his face softly with the back of his hand.
    "Why didn't you told me Yuu. Why did you hide this from me." Asahi whispers suffocating on his tears.
    "It's not easy, you know?" Oikawa speaks weakly. "It's not easy to be born in a body that doesn't belong to you. It's one of the worst feelings you can have." Oikawa puts a hand on the giant's arm and brushes up and down in a calming movement. "I've been there. I'm still in there. It's hard. You feel disgust of yourself and you're always afraid that people may find out about you and feel the same way you feel about yourself." Oikawa lifts his shirt up taking it off. Asahi's eyes widen at the sight.
    "You..." Asahi's words got stuck on his throat.
    "Yeah. I'm a trans guy too."

______________________________________

This one was hard to write.