Chapter thirty four

Tanaka POV

    I was playing a game in my phone because I couldn't sleep when suddenly I get a call from Noya. I pick up thinking how it was weird for Noya to be calling me so late.
    "Noya is everything okay? It's pretty late you kn-" Before I can finish Noya cuts me off.
    "Ryu please help me! Please!" I notice the panic in his voice but before I can say anything I hear a yelp from Noya and then the call ends.
    "Noya? Noya!" I call him desperate.
    I try to call him but no one answered. I dial Asahi's number and call him.
    "Please don't be asleep. Please don't be asleep. Please don't be asleep!" I think running downstairs and putting my shoes on.
    "Hello?" I hear Asahi's confused and tired voice from the other side of the phone.
    "Asahi this is an emergency! Something happened to Noya!" I say bursting out the door and running the fastest I can.
    "What do you mean?! What happened?" I hear his worried voice ask.
    "I don't know! He called me completely out of himself in panic and then the call dropped! I tried to call him but he's not answering!" I say starting to feel scared of what might had happened to my bro.
    "I'm going to his house right now!" Asahi says and I can feel his fear.
    "I'm on my way too." I hang up the call and keep running.
    "Hang in there bro." I whisper as if the universe could hear my wish and keep Nishinoya safe.

    Asahi POV

    After Tanaka's call I run out of my house. Tears of fear run down my face while I think what might had happened to my baby.
    Noya and I didn't live very far from each other but we didn't live close either. I ran and ran until I reach his house. When I get there I open the door and look for my boyfriend.
     "Noya!?" I call him but there's no response.
    I walk upstairs and I when I get to Noya's room my heart breaks at the sight. Noya is laying on the floor with his clothes ripped and Terushima on top of him.
    "Son of a bitch!" I yell grabbing the guy and throwing him against the wall. I hit him over and over again. "What have you done to him?!" I ask not stopping punching him.
    The guy punches my nose making me give a few steps back. I look at him feeling more angry than ever. I throw him another punch making him but hit the wall again.
    All of the sudden I feel someone pulling me away from Terushima.
    "Asahi calm down!" I hear Tanaka's voice asking while pulling me.
    "Tanaka let me go! I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" I say full of rage trying to get lose from Tanaka's grip.
    I watch as Terushima slides down the wall to the floor. He laughs and I feel a new wave of anger.
    "What are you laughing at?" Tanaka asks with a sharp angry voice.
    Terushima was on the floor with his face all stained with blood but yet the bastard still had a shitty grin on his face.
    "Y-You t-two are p-pathetic." He says and keeps laughing.
    Tanaka gets closer to him and punches him on the face making him growl in pain.
    "You'll never get closer to Noya again and if I ever see you again you better start running cause I'm going to kill you myself." He says with his teeth clenched.
    I go closer to Noya and kneel down by his side while Tanaka calls for an ambulance.
    "Noya? Babe talk to me please. Please babe don't leave me like this." I cry while holding his hand. "Yuu please. We still have so many things to do together." I squeeze his hand.
    The ambulance arrives after a while. They take Noya and Terushima to the hospital.
    "I'll call my sister and she'll takes us to the hospital ok?" Tanaka asks putting a hand on my shoulder and I nod. I couldn't stop crying.
    "Hello? Saeko? Sorry... I know... Saeko something happened to Noya... can you drive me and Asahi to the hospital?... I'm at Noya's house with Asahi... ok... ok thanks... bye." I hear Tanaka speak on the phone with his sister.
    "Ok she'll be here in no time." He says.
    "T-Thanks..." I say weakly.
    "No problem man."
    Saeko-san arrived a few minutes after and we got into the car. While she drove us to the hospital Tanaka told her what happened (at least what he knew).
    "Hey everything will be okay. Don't worry okay?" Tanaka's sister says looking at me for a second.
    The image of Noya on the floor kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't stop crying and trembling. I was so sacred.
    When we get to the hospital the three of us rush inside. I walk to the receptionist and ask for Noya.
    "How can I help you." The lady asks.
    "I-I'm looking for N-Nishinoya Yuu." I say trying to control my voice.
    "I'm sorry but that name is not in the list." She says with a sympathetic smile.
    I look at Tanaka worried.
    "Do you have by any chance any Nishinoya Rei?" Tanaka asks.
    "Yes. Room 44." She says pointing to a hallway.
    "Thank you so much." I say and we go to the room indicated.
    I slowly open the door and see the little boy laying peacefully on the bed. Some purple bruises contrasting with his pale skin. His hair down covering his forehead and a little of his eyes. He was attached to a heart monitor that made the same rhythmic sound repeatedly.
    I walk quietly to the side of the bed and Saeko and Ryu walk to the other side of the bed. I grab his hand and give him a soft kiss.
    "Please don't leave me. I can't live without you love." I start to cry again feeling my heart being ripped out of my chest.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading! I love you all so much!

Ps: I'm thinking about writing another book but I can't choose a ship. Anyone what to help me out?