Chapter fourteen

Oikawa POV

    I woke up not in such a bad mood as always. Not just because it was Saturday and I wouldn't have school but because last night I spoke with Nishinoya and today we would meet up at the train station so I could give the small libero my old binders. We were supposed to meet this afternoon but I didn't want to go alone, so I decided to grab my phone and call my best friend. I waited a few seconds until Iwaizumi pick up.
    "Hello?"
    "Hi Iwa-chan! It's Oikawa."
    "What the fuck do you want Shittykawa?"
    "Don't be so mean Iwa-chan!"
    "It's fucking nine in the morning! On a Saturday! What the hell are you calling me for?"
    "I was wondering if you have plans for today? Do you want to spend the day with me?"
    "No!" His answer came like a truck. I understood I was being annoying, so I thought it was best to just leave Hajime alone and give him a break from me.
    "Oh. I understand. Sorry for bothering you." I say sadly and don't even bother if he replied anything back before I hang up.
    'I'm pathetic. Of course he wouldn't want to spend the day with me I'm annoying as hell.' I think to myself as I feel some tears fall down. Lately I've been having these negative thoughts but I couldn't stop them.

    Iwaizumi POV

    "I'm such an idiot!" I yell at myself. "Why do I have to be like this!"
    I grab my phone and call Tooru. He doesn't answer the first time and I start to get worried. I call again and this time he pick up.
    "Oikawa I'm sorry. I don't have any plans so we can spend the day together if you want." I say quickly.
    "It's ok Iwa-chan you don't have to. I'm sorry for waking you up." His voice sound broken and I feel my heart tight on my chest. Before I can reply anything I hear him hang up the call.
    "No you didn't!" I say looking pissed off at my phone.
    I grab some clothes and change myself. I run downstairs and grab a spare key I have to Tooru's house in case of an emergency. Lucky me that he only lived ten minutes away so I decided to run to his house. I open the door and rush upstairs to his room. I open the door without even bothering to knock.
    I see Oikawa laying on his bed with his face buried on the pillows. I walk closer and sit by his side on the bed. He looks up confused and his eyes widen as he sees me.
    "W-What are y-you do-doing here?" He asked with his voice cracking a little as he try to hide the fact that he had been crying.
    "You hang up on my face. You think I wouldn't be worried about you?" I say trying not to sound too angry.
    "You di-didn't have t-to come. I'm fi-fine. You can go now." He says turning his back on me. That really was the last drop to my patience. I grabbed him and hugged him tight.
    "No way. I'm not leaving." I inform.
    I look at him in the eyes and my gaze goes down to his lips. I lean closer until our lips are only a few inches from each other. Oikawa leans forward and lock our lips together. I felt like there were fireworks exploding inside of my chest. Our lips move slowly in a passionate kiss. Putting one of my hands behind his head locking it on his hair I deepen the kiss licking his bottom lip asking for permission witch is conceded. His hands wrap around my neck pulling me closer. Tooru let out a little moan and I pull away giving him small light kisses before looking at him again.
    "I-Iwa... c-chan.." His cheeks are with a slight red colour and his face has a shocked expression as he runs his fingers over his lips like he needed proof of what just happened.
    "Oikawa, I'm sorry." I apologise.
    "You... You... what?" He stutter confused and I laugh lightly finding it cute.
    "I love you, ok? I've known for a while but I just wasn't sure if you would accept it well." I say looking at a corner of the room embarrassed.
    Before I knew Oikawa pulled me into another kiss and I kissed back as my life depended on it. We pull apart and I wait for him to say something.
    "You're an idiot." He says.
    "I know" I agree.
    "But you're the idiot I love." He says hugging me.
    "That I didn't know." I laugh.
    "Well now you do." He says with a big smile.
    "So we're spending the day together?" I ask.
    "Oh! Yeah about that... I have to go meet Noya-chan at the train station to give him the binders...."
    "I'll go with you." I offer.
    "Really?" His eyes light up.
    "Sure. And after it we can go to my house and watch a movie or something if you want to." I suggest.
    "I like that idea." He says and I kiss the top of his head.

______________________________________

One more chapter! And one more couple! I'm sorry about anything that might be wrong about my writing. I'm trying my best tho.
If you like you may give me some ideas for what you would like to happened in the future!
Thanks for reading my fic!