Chapter forty

Six months later

    Asahi POV

    It's been a few months since that horrible night and Noya was slowly getting back to normal. Terushima got arrested and the judge gave him 5 years of prison sentence. Noya was still marked by that event and it would always be but with time I felt like he would get better.
    I was walking to Karasuno's High School gym. I decided to do a surprise to Noya since we haven't seen each other over a week because I've been working late and Noya's been busy with school.
    I get in the gym trying not to be seen but in the moment I put a foot in the building I hear Hinata's voice.
    "Asahi-san!" He says excited and everyone looks in my direction making me feel embarrassed.
    "Jesus? Is that you?" I hear Tanaka say and I walk up to them looking for Noya but not finding him.
    "Hey guys. I came to see how everything's going." I say scratching the back of my neck. "Where's Noya?"
    "Well..." Hinata starts but before I can ask anything I feel someone hugging me from behind.
    "Hello handsome." Noya says looking up at me.
    "Hi. I came to see you and I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere with me after?" I ask.
    "Sure babe." He says.
    "Alright guys get to practice. Azumane move your ass here." Coach Ukai says and I obey.
    After practice I wait for Noya at the school gate. He takes a few minutes to come out but when he does I hug him tight.
    "You want to go grab some ice cream?" I ask and Noya smiles. "Ok lets go then." I say and hold his hand walking to the store to buy some ice cream.
    "Asahi?" Noya calls me and I look at him. "You know I love you right?" He says and I stop walking and look at him.
    "I know and I love you too. Is something wrong?" I ask looking at the libero embarrassed and nervous expression.
    "Yeah. I just... don't want you to forget it..." Nishi says and I know he's hiding something.
    "Yuu... what have you done this time?" I ask knowing something's wrong.
    "Well you know... We've been dating over a year now... and you have your work and I'm finishing school..." He says looking to down and I grab his chin making him look at me.
    "You're scaring me. Please just say it." I ask him.
    "I went out with Ennoshita and Suga-san the other day... and I bough you something... well... I bough us something..." Yuu say and I get confused. Why was he so nervous?
    "You didn't have to buy anything." I say.
    "I know but I wanted too. You bought me this necklace." Noya says touching the necklace with the little flame I gave him. "So I thought about giving something too but I wanted to ask you if I could sleep at your house first."
    "Of course you can." I say. "You want to go now?" I ask and he nods. "What about the ice cream?"
    "We can get it tomorrow." He says and I grab his hand and we go to my house.
    When we get there I make dinner and we both eat while talking about random stuff.
    "I swear Hinata almost got out of there flying!" Noya says laughing.
    "That's why you never should put Hinata and Lev on a trampoline together." I say laughing.
    I get up and wash the dishes and go to my room after it. Noya was already there sitting on the bed and looking down.
    "Hey, you're ok?" I ask and he looks up to me.
    "Yeah." He answered tapping his side on the bed. I walk to him and sit by his side. "I-I bought this." Noya says giving me a small box and I open it.
    My eyes widen and I can't find the words to describe how I felt.
    "They are promise rings. I know we can't marry because we're too young so I thought... well Suga helped me to pick... you know. I wanted to give it to you because that way when you looked at it you would remember me and you would remember that I think you're the most important person to me and I love you with all my heart. You helped me through the most rough times in my life and you accepted me exactly how I am, even after knowing I was trans and even after what happened with... You know... You never gave up on me and I wanted you to know that I'll never give on you too. I love you more than anything." Noya says and I can't stop some tears from falling. How can he be so cute?!
    "Noya... I don't even know what to say. I love you so much." I say closing the gap between us and kissing him with all the love I felt for him.
    "I also bought them because that way the other people would know that you belong to me." He says blushing and I can't help but laugh.
    "You don't need to worry. I'll always be yours." I say caressing his cheek.
    I put one of the rings on his finger and he puts the other in mine. Now was my time to surprise my boyfriend.
    "I also have something for you." I say and he looks at me curious.
    "What is it?" He asks.
    "First you have to promise me you'll accept it." I say.
    "I promise!" He says excited like a child.
    "Second you can't be mad at me." I say.
    "I won't! What is it? Tell me!" He asks impatient.
    I open the first drawer from the bed side table and take an envelope out. I give it to Noya who looks at it confused before opening it.
    "What is this?" He asks.
    "I've been saving up some money for a while because I wanted to make you a surprise and I finally got enough for it. That's a cheque with enough money for the top surgery." I say and he starts to cry.
    "Tell me you're kidding!" He asks between sobs.
    "No. I'm for real. Why?" I ask.
    "You're the best person on earth!" He hugs me tight and I smile.
    "I want you to be happy and I want to help you with everything I can." I say rubbing his back.
    "Thank you so much! I love you! I love you! I love you!" He says and kisses me.
    "I love you too." I say.
    I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful and amazing human being like Noya Boys in my life but I knew one thing. As long as we we're together I would never let anybody else hurt him and I would do everything I could to make him feel how he deserved to feel. Happy.

______________________________________

The end? What do you mean the end? This can't end up like this!
And it's not!

Ps: I haven't had the time to double check these last chapters so if something is wrong please tell me!