Chapter thirty

Third POV

    It was the second day of the Spring tournament. One of the most expected games was about to be seen in a few moments. Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno.
    Both teams were already at the court warming up. All of them were excited and yet scared of playing against one another.
    "Hey Tobio~ are you nervous for playing against the Grand King?" Hinata asked.
    "Hm? Ah... yeah." Kageyama says.
    After bounding the game starts. Both furious teams competing for a place on the final game. First set ended with Karasuno winning. Second set started and Aoba Johsai was moving violently. Amazing spikes at insane speeds. Serves more deadly than an ace' s spike. Everything was at aggressive mode. Seijoh won the set. Last set came as violent or even more than the second one. Oikawa's spikes were out of this world for their strength and speed.
    Even with all the power and speed Aoba Johsai lost the final set. The white uniform boys couldn't believe they've lost to the crows. The team was devastated while the other couldn't be happier.

    Oikawa POV

    I felt so sad for losing the game but I felt even more sad to see my team devastated like this. Yahaba, Watari, Kindaichi and Iwa-chan were crying. Passing by Iwa-chan I give him a little hit on his back. Maki and Matsukawa do the same to him and the others. This was a thing between our team. We wouldn't pat each other and peety each other. We did this in a way of meaning "get yourself together and don't give up.".
    We line up in front of the balcony where our "fans" were watching and we bounded.
    "Thank you for coming here to see us play!" I say and we head out of the court with hand claps echoing behind us.
    When we got out the court Kindaichi said he needed to use the bathroom and went there running. He for sure went there to cry so I ask Kunimi to go check on him.
    I look at Iwa-chan and see that he was trying to keep his tears and suffering inside. I pull him to a corner and make a sign to the others to get to the bus. I pull Hajime into a hug and he squeezes me in his embrace.
    "It's okay Iwa-chan." I try to comfort him.
    "I'm sorry. I should have-..."
    "Hey! Don't you even dare to blame yourself. We did everything we could. If anyone is guilty in this it's me. I did the last touch. I..." My voice starts to crack as I speak trying to keep my tears from falling.
    "Tooru..." Iwaizumi calls and I look at him. He pulls me close and kisses me catching me off guard. Some tears fall down while we kiss but when we pull apart I clean his tears and I clean his. "It's no one's fault." He says pressing our foreheads together.
    "I love you Hajime." I say rubbing his cheek softly.
    "I love you too Tooru." He says giving me a smile. I swear I could die right there from that beautiful sight.
    We start to walk to the bus when suddenly Ushijima appears out of nowhere.
    "Oikawa. Iwaizumi." He greets us.
    "Ushiwaka." I say with an annoyed tone.
    "I saw the game." He says and I can feel Iwa-chan tense up on my side.
    "Good for you." I say.
    "You know this wouldn't happened if you had come to Shiratorizawa." He says and I swear this guy starts to really get into my nerves.
    "No victory is granted." I say.
    "Yeah but my team is the strongest in this moment. If you had put that horthless pride of yours aside you may had have the chance of being part of the victorious team." Ushiwaka says and before I can say something Iwa-chan get in the way.
    "What if you stoped stalking and annoying Trashykawa?" Hajime puts his hands around my waist and hugs me close to him. "His mine back off." He says and I feel a weird happiness inside.
    Ushijima walks away and I turn to my boyfriend.
    "Is Iwa-chan jealous?" I joke.
    "No way." He says looking away from me.
    "Iwa-chan is jealous. Iwa-chan is jealous." I sing mocking him.
    "S-Stop Shittykawa I'm not." He says blushing.
    "Awwwww you're blushing and jealous!" I laugh.
    "I swear to god Trashykawa!"
    "My boyfriend is jealous of Ushiwaka." I play and Iwaizumi presses me against the wall and looks me straight in the eyes making me feel a little scared for a moment.
    "Yeah I'm fucking jealous. You're mine. You hear me?" He warns me with an low voice.
    "Y-Yes I-Iwa-chan." I stutter.
    "It's daddy. Now let's go." Hajime says walking away leaving me shocked for a few seconds.
    "Iwa-chan has a daddy kink? Wow." I think still in shock.
    "Are you coming or not Assykawa?" I hear him call and I quickly walk up to him while we both head to the bus.

    Kageyama POV

    Me and Hinata stay side by side looking at the paper where the final it's announced.

       Shiratorizawa  vs  Karasuno

    Tomorrow is the last game. I can feel Hinata's excitement for tomorrow. Today's game was rough but tomorrow's would be even more.
    "We'll win." Hinata says.
    "Yes." I say back and we go with the rest of the team to the bus.
    After we get there we sit down and I'm a few minutes Hinata falls asleep on my shoulder and I drift into sleep as well.

______________________________________

Iwa-chan is jealous~
Thanks for reading and for all the comments so far. Love you all! Stay safe!