Chapter thirty two

Nishinoya POV

    After going home I lay down in my bed face down. I don't even bother to eat something and I know I'll regret it later but honestly I couldn't care less. I couldn't stop thinking about what Terushima said. What did he meant by "This isn't over yet"?
    I stay like that for a while and I start to remember about my life before I moved here. I feel my eyes burn and my throat getting tighter. I sob in the darkness of my room. Nobody can hear me there. Nobody can see me there. I just stay there in the quietness of the night. I feel my lungs burn and I feel like I'm somehow drowning.
   I end up falling asleep exhausted from the game but mostly from crying.
    I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look at the screen and see the name "Jesus <3" on it. I pick up still groggy from sleep.
    "Yeah?"
    "Oh My God, Noya! Are you ok?" Asahi asks from the other side clearly worried.
    "Y-Yeah I think." I say getting up of bed and looking at the time. "Shit!"
    "I'm at your door." Asahi says and I end up the call running downstairs and opening the door to my boyfriend come in.
    "I overslept! I'm sorry!" I apologise while I run upstairs to get ready.
    "You still have 20 minutes!" I hear him shout downstairs.
    "I'm sorry!" I yell and run to the bathroom.
    I take a quick shower and dress up really fast. I leave my hair down because I don't have time to spare in making my hair look good. When I get downstairs I see Asahi sitting down in the kitchen waiting for me with breakfast already made.
    "Wow." It's everything I can say.
    "Come on. Eat up. We only have 10 minutes." Asahi says giving me a kiss on the cheek.
    "Thanks for waking me up and making me breakfast." I thank him.
    "You're welcome. Now eat. I don't want my boyfriend fainting or something because he didn't eat."
    "Yes sir!" I giggle and eat my breakfast. "Don't you want to eat too?" I ask as I see him just staring to nothing.
    "No I already ate before coming here." He says and I keep eating the delicious breakfast he made.
    "Ok done." I say with a smile.
    "Good now let's go." He says grabbing my hand and our bags and pulling me outside with him.
    Not even two minutes later the bus appears and we get in.
    "Good morning my people!" I say making most of them laugh.
    "Good morning Nishinoya." The team says and me and Asahi proceed to sit down.

    *time skip*

    When we get to the Sendai gym I start to feel the nerves take over. This was the most important game of the year!
    Asahi puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a smile.
    "We can do this." He says and I nod.
    "Ok guys let's go." Coach Ukai call us and we follow him and Takeda Sensei inside the gym. "Dress up quickly and let's warm up."
    "Hai!" We all say and start to get ready.
    "Hey. I'm going to change in the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say to Asahi who nods and gives me a small peck on the lips.
    When I was going to get inside the bathroom two guys came out and we collided. I fall on the floor and they quickly help me to get up.
    "I'm sorry dude. I didn't see you there." One of them say.
    "It's fine. I'm sorry too. I should be more carefull." When I look up I see Akaashi Keiji and Bokuto Koutaro from Fukurodani. "Akaashi-san, Bokuto-san. I-I'm so sorry." I bound apologising.
    "You're Nishinoya right? From Karasuno?" Akaashi asks and I nod. "Good luck for today's game. We'll be watching and cheering for your team."
    "Thank you. I'm happy to hear that. Hmmm... excuse me but I have to go change now. Nice to see you again." I say and rush inside the bathroom. I get in one of the boxes and change the fastest I can.
    When I'm done I run up to meet the team again and we start warming up before the game.

    *time skip*

    I couldn't believe it. We won Shiratorizawa. We surpassed Seijoh. We are going to the Nationals!
    We were all hugging each other in a big group hug and some of us were crying of joy. Specially the third years.  They would play with us one last time. I let some tears fall down and I hug my teammates tighter.
    "We won guys!" I say and they all laugh.
    "We'll never be called fallen crows again!" Coach Ukai says and we all agree.
    After the medals ceremony we all go to eat together. Most of us were too tired so we almost were eating and sleeping at the same time.
    "Oi! You either sleep or eat! You can't do both!" Coach yells at us.
    "Ukai-kun! I'm so happy!" Takeda sensei says with his eyes all puffy from all the crying.
    I keep eating and when I'm done I lean to my boyfriend and lay my head on his shoulder. He raises a hand to my hair and strokes it softly.
    "You're ok?" He asks and I nod.
    "Sleepy." I say and he chuckles.
    "I know. We all are." He says kissing my forehead.
    "Guys I want to thank you all for being part of this amazing team and I want to thank coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei for all you have done for us. I feel like we all grew somehow since the first practice and I feel lucky to play with all of you." Daichi says and some tears fall from some of us.
    "Ah shoot I have something in my eye." Tanaka says cleaning his tears and I laugh getting up and hugging him.
    "There, there." I say patting his back.
    We all say some words to the team before we get to the bus and go home.
    When we get out of the bus we go home to take some rest.
    Me and Asahi walked home together with our hands tangled.
    "I love you Asahi." I say out of nowhere.
    "I love you too Nishi. Is something wrong?" He asks confused maybe.
    "No." I say but the truth was that I was feeling that something bad was going to happen. Maybe it was just false alarm but it was enough to make me feel insecure.
    When we get to Asahi's door he leans for a kiss and I kiss back.
    "Call me when you get home ok? Just so I make sure you're safe." He asks me and I nod.
    "I'll call you don't worry. I love you boo." I hug him tightly as if it was the last time we would see each other.
    "I love you to babe. I'll be waiting for your call." He says and I start to walk to my house waving goodbye.
    When I get there I open my door and get inside. I take my phone out and call Asahi.
    "Hello?"
    "Hey boo. I'm calling to let you know that I'm home already." I say while I take my shoes at the door sitting then on the stairs.
    "Oh that's good. I'm glad you're safe." He says relived.
    "You worry too much. I think I'm going to sleep."
    "Ok babe. Do you want me to come over tomorrow or something?"  He asks and I can almost imagining him blushing while he asks that.
    "Yeah that would be fun! Then we could go somewhere." I say excited.
    "Ok then. See you tomorrow. I love you."
    "I love you too. See you tomorrow. Bye." I say hanging up.
    "You two are just so lovely, aren't you?" I hear a voice say behind me.
    I jump and turn around only to see what I didn't want to see.
    "W-What are y-you doing here?" I ask looking at Terushima who's looking at me with a smirk on his face.
    "I came here because we have some business to finish... Rei-chan."

______________________________________

Terushima is back again! Not for good reasons...
I hope you liked it. Stay safe. Ly all.

Ps: Next chapter will contain mention of violence, swear, homophobic and transphobic scenes, etc... So I recommend if you're sensible to that don't read or take your risk. I gave the warning!