Chapter twenty eight

Daichi POV

    Tomorrow we would play again but this time on the second faze of the Spring tournament. Coach Ukai and Takeda sensei asked to talk to the team so after classes were over we all gathered inside the gym and waited for the two men.
    Today we wouldn't have practice so it was weird when they told us they needed to talk. Maybe was something about someone being sick. I look around and see everybody there. Even Narita and Kinnosita were there. So what could it be?
    Some minutes went by and then the gym doors are opened by coach Ukai and Takeda sensei who followed behind.
    "Hey kids. Is everyone here?" Coach Ukai asks and we all nod.
    "Why did you call us here coach?" I ask and coach scratched the back of his neck as he was nervous with something.
    "Guys sit down. We need to talk." Takeda Sensei says sitting down with coach Ukai by his side.
    "Did something happened? Have we done something?" Hinata asks.
    We all sit down in a semi-circle. Suga sits by my side and I put my hand on his tight in a comforting gesture. Suga holds my hand and look at me worried.
    "So as you know we're going to have next faze tomorrow and we trained very hard and I'm sure we're going to win." Coach Ukai says looking at all of us.
    "Something's wrong. I can feel it." I think to myself.
    "So what's the problem coach?" Suga asks holding my hand more tightly.
    "Well our first opponent tomorrow is Johzenji." Coach says and the team immediately freezes.
    "Jo-Johzenji?" Yamaguchi asks and Sensei nods sadly.
    "I talked to the Johzenji's coach and he told me Terushima would play." Takeda Sensei says and he's face starts turning red. "I'm sorry guys. There's nothing we can do. I know how much you all hate him..."
    "Then let's win." I hear a low tired voice say. I look for where the voice came from and it was Nishinoya's.
    "Noya-senpai..." Hinata starts but he was cut off.
    "I know you guys are worried because of me. I'm scared myself but I can't let him affect me to the point I can't even play!" Noya says clearly scared and angry at the same time. "I'm going to play tomorrow." He continues, this time looking straight at coach Ukai who nods. "And I'm playing to win." He says for last and we all agreed.
    "Tomorrow we will fight them all together but we're going to do it the best way we can! We're going to win playing!" I say and everybody gets up making a circle raising the hands in the centre. "Karasuno. Fight!"
    "Osu!!!"

    I walked Suga home and on the way there I couldn't help to feel that he was tense.
    "Suga..." I say but he cut me off.
    "I'm okay." He says and I stop walking making he stop too. "I'm worried okay?" He sighs.
    "I know but we can't do anything. Let's just play and win. That way we can prove Terushima that he won't affect us. That he won't affect Noya to the point he can't even play." I say and Suga nods.
    We keep walking and I leave him at the door giving him a kiss.
    "See you tomorrow." I say walking away.
    "Love you!" Suga yells making me blush and I wave good bye.

    *time skip for next day*

    "Ok guys were here but before you leave I just wanted to ask you not to get involved in any conflicts with no one Ok?" Takeda sensei says before we all leave the bus.
    We enter Sendai's gym and settle down.
    "Ok everybody dress up." I ordered and they obey.

    Hinata POV

    After I dress up I look at Noya-san who was leaning against the wall. I was worried about him. What if that Terushima guy tried to do something?
    "Noya-senpai. I need to go to the bathroom. Do you want to come with and you can change?" I ask knowing I sounded a little awkward.
    "Yeah sure." He replies grabbing his bag and we both head down the hall.
    "You can go first Noya-senpai. I'll wait for you here until you're ready." I say.
    "Hinata... thank you. For coming here with me and for everything you've done so far. You're really sweet." Nishinoya says with one hand on my shoulder.
    "No problem Senpai." I say and Noya goes inside to change.
    "Chibi-chan~" I hear a voice calling me and I look to see Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san coming in my direction.
    "Grand King!" I say and they approach me.
    "What are you doing standing here alone?" Iwaizumi-san asks and when I was about to answer Oikawa says:
    "Don't you know that someone could come here and kidnap you so Karasuno wouldn't have their precious number 10?" He says laughing.
    "I'm waiting for Noya-senpai he's inside changing." I say sticking my tongue out for Oikawa who does the same.
    "You two are such kids." Iwaizumi says and then Noya gets out of the bathroom.
    "Oikawa-san! Iwaizumi-san!" He says happily getting closer to Oikawa and hugging him.
    "Hey Noya-Chan. How are you?" Oikawa asks hugging Noya back.
    "I'm ok." Noya says getting away from Oikawa and shaking Iwaizumi's hand.
    "How's that problem going?" Iwaizumi asks and I get confused. What were they talking? Problem?
    "Well would you believe me if I told you that our first game would be against his team?" Noya says and Oikawa and Iwaizumi's faces turn into a shocked expression.
    "Tell me you're kidding." Oikawa says and Noya shakes his head. "Son of a B-"
    "Oikawa!" Iwaizumi cuts Oikawa off making him look down and apologise. "Well, we'll be watching the game so if anything happens he's dead."
    "Well we got to go. Nice to see you guys." Noya says turning to me. "Didn't you have to go to the bathroom?" Noya asks and I rush inside and do my business.
    After we get to the others we all go to the court. Johzenji team was already warming up.
    Terushima looks in our direction and a grin appears on his face.
    "This is not good"

______________________________________

Nothing good will come from there.
I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!