Chapter seventeen

Kageyama POV

    I woke up and looked at the clock. Almost 10am. I text my boyfriend to see if he's awake and not even two minutes later he replies. I ask him if he wants to do something today and he immediately says yes and tells me he's coming over in twenty minutes.
    "Why am I not surprised?" I sigh to myself as I start to get ready to head out.
    I head to the shower and while I'm washing myself I start to have flashbacks when me and Hinata met for the first time.
    The small orange energic boy caught my attention from the very beginning despite of being my enemie in the court. His scary determination, his desire to win, everything about him, it made me feel weird inside. The way he wouldn't give up even if he knew he was not be able to win. The way he jumped on that moment when his teammate failed the toss and even there he didn't give up and ran to spike the ball. I felt like I was being inspired in that moment by an unknown strength. And that strength was the orange angel in front of me.
    I was dragged off my thoughts when I heard the doorbell rang. I got out of the shower and quickly dried myself and throw on some sweatpants and a shirt while running downstairs to open the door. When I opened it Hinata's smile faded and a bright blush replaced it.
    "Sorry I was in the shower. Come in. I'm going to change really quick." I said and he only nodded and got in closing the door behind him. I ran upstairs and changed to a pair of black jeans and a pink sweatshirt.
    I went downstairs and found Hinata sitting on the couch with his face on his hands.
    "Hey. You ok?" I ask and he looks at me shocked from my presence.
   "Y-Yeah." He stutter and I come closer to give him a kiss.
    "I though about we go on a picnic. What do you think?" I gave the idea and Shoyo's face lights up.
    "I love the idea!" I jumps and hugs me.
    "Good I'm going to get everything ready." I say getting to the kitchen.
    "I'm helping!" I hear him happily saying coming after me.
   After we put some food and other thing in a basket we head out. I feel Hinata holding my hand and I hold his hand back. We go to our special spot. It's a quiet place just passed a hill, close to a small lake, where the grass would get some golden colour at the sunset. The spot where we met again after the match we had against each other. The spot where we confessed.
    When we got there I saw Hinata close his eyes and take a deep breath.
    "So many memories." He whispers.
    "I know." I say hugging him.
    We put the things down and sit by each other side.
    "Do you remember that day when we saw each other again after the match?" Hinata asks.
    "Yeah."

    Flashback on

    I was walking around after moving in to my new home, when I found a calm and quiet place close to a small lake. I sat down looking at the water while thinking about everything in my life. Suddenly I hear someone yell.
    "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" When I look to the side my breath was caught in my lungs for a moment. It was him. The orange haired boy from the volleyball mach when I was younger.
    "I recognise you from the mach. I don't know your name." I say as I feel that strength from before coming back.
    "Hinata Shoyo." He says and comes closer. "And you are the King."
    "Please don't call me that." I ask.
    "What are you doing here, Kageyama Tobio?" He asks.
    "I moved in yesterday. I was exploring and found this place. It's quiet." I answer.
    "Yeah. It's good when you need to be alone." Hinata says sitting by my side. "I come here sometimes when I need to think."
    "You think I can come here too? Since it was your place first." I ask and I hear him laugh softly.
    "Sure." He responds with a shy smile.

    Flashback off

    "I'm glad you moved in." Hinata says.
    "Me too." I kiss him.

    Flashback on (a few months later)

   Me and Hinata have been seeing each other at this place after school. We play volleyball together and we talk to each other a lot. I feel happy around him. I think I'm in love with him. Whenever his around I smile like an idiot and my heart starts beating faster. He makes me want to be better and everything about him is just so beautifully perfect. I'm thinking about telling him but I'm scared.
    "Kageyama!" I hear the small sun calling me and I look at him. "You're here earlier. Did something happened?" He asks.
    "No. I'm just thinking about stuff." I say.
    "If you need you can talk to me" He says and I feel my chest tighten as he sits by my side.
    "Promise you won't laugh or become weird with me." I ask him and he nods. "So, I like this person and I don't really know if they like me back and I'm scared to tell them and ruin our friendship 'cause were very close." I say hidding my face on my hands.
    "O-Oh I see. Well you should tell them." I look at him to see little tears on the corners of his eyes and I don't understand why. "I'm sure they'll feel happy to have someone like you by their side." He gets up and I get up too. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand.
    "Hinata, what's wrong?" I ask but he doesn't answer. "Hinata?" I turn him around to see his face covered in tears.
    "I-I'm just happy f-for you." I hug him tight and he fights to get out of my embrace.
    "Stop fighting! What's with you?" I asked.
    "Just let me go Kageyama!" He yells.
    "No! Not until you tell me what's wrong!" I say.
    "Are you blind? Can't you see that it hurts to know you like someone? Can't you see that I like you? It hurts so crappy much!" He says with tears streaming down his face and I grab his chin making him look up and kiss him.
    "K-Kagey-"
    "I like you too."

    Flashback off

    "Thank you for everything Shoyo." I thank him and with some tears rolling down he replies.
    "Thank you Tobio. I love you."
    "I love you too."

______________________________________

I'm so sorry for the crappy chapter but I wanted to Kagehina happened in my story and how is it possible for them to be dating for an year.
Next chapter will have some transphobic scenes. I'm sorry for everything! Thanks for reading!