Chapter ten

Oikawa POV

    I needed to go to the bathroom because I was on my period and I ask Iwa-chan to go with because I felt safer when he was around. While we were heading to the building where the bathrooms were I told Iwaizumi my problem and he understood why I wanted he to come with me. He told me he was waiting outside and I agreed.
    Once I enter the bathroom I look at a small figure fallen on the ground. I quickly reach for the guy and recognise him immediately. It's Karasuno's libero.
    "Hey! Hey! Are you ok? Can you talk? Please say something!" I start to panic and call for Hajime.
    "IWA-CHAN! IWA-CHAN!" He burst through the door violently clearly worried. "Iwa-chan please call someone! Call a teacher! Hurry up please!"
    I see the spiker run to find someone while I keep trying to help the small boy laying on the floor. He's clearly struggling to breathe so I lift his shirt to make sure he isn't injured. When his shirt is fully up i see his chest wrapped around bandages.
    "No... No! No! No! No! No! Why would you do this?" I start to take off his bandages and I hear him moan in pain. I see his skin all bruised and marked from the strength and pressure of the elastic fabric. When I'm almost half way to take all off, the boy starts coughing uncontrollably so I hold him and pat his back. "There. There. Breathe. You're ok now." He looks like he's going to pass out again so I lay him on the floor and take his shirt off and keep undoing the mess around his chest.
    Suddenly someone almost takes the door down and I see a tall guy with long hair and a little beard. He looks like Jesus. His eyes are wild and for a moment I'm scared. When he sees the boy laying down he rushes to him.
    "Noya! Oh my God! Noya! Talk to me!" I can see him crying and I want to help but I'm only one person and I need to take these bandages off this Noya guy before anything worse happens.
    "Hey calm down he'll be fine. We just need to take these bandages off so he can breathe." I say.
    "B-B-Bandages? W-Why does he have bandages?" He asks clearly not understanding what's going on.
    "I can explain it later and he will explain it later to you if he feels comfortable to. Now please help me take this off." I plead. He nods and help me lift the semi-conscious crow so I can take the rest off.

    Asahi POV

    I don't understand what's happening. Yuu was fine a few hours ago and now he's laying here struggling for air. I help Oikawa-san to lift Yuu's body while he remove the fabric from his chest.
    'Why would Noya do this? Why would he hurt himself to the point to almost die duo the lack of oxygen?'
    Every time Oikawa pulls out a little of the bandages I can see more and more bruised skin. I start to cry more and more but I try to control it. Yuu needs me I can't be weak now. After removing all the bandages off my boyfriend's chest I blush madly. Yuu had breasts. Not like a guys chest that somehow grew a little more than usual. No. I mean breasts. Women breasts! I was shocked. Is Yuu a girl? Why did he lied? What is happening right now?
    The door fly opened and Takeda sensei rushes to where we are.
    "What happened?" Sensei asks.
    Oikawa tells everything he knows from the point that he found Noya to where we are now. Takeda helps Oikawa dressing the small libero and then he calls Ukai who's at the door.
    "Ukai, can you help me take Nishinoya to the infirmary? We need to have a better look at him." Takeda sensei asks to coach Ukai.
    "Sure. Give me some space please." We all move a little so the blond man have enough room to take Nishinoya in his arms bridal style and carry him to the nurses office.
    Takeda and Ukai get out with Noya and Iwaizumi comes in and hugs Oikawa.
    "I'm sorry. I couldn't find anyone faster." The shorter male says.
    "It's ok Iwa-chan. He'll be fine." Oikawa's voice sounds a little sad when he speaks. I just stood there sitting on the floor still shocked with everything.
    "Hey man, are you ok? You look pale." I hear Oikawa saying.
    "I... I'm... confused?" I truly didn't know how to feel with everything now.
    "I understand. Do you need anything? Water? Air? Chocolate? Iwa-chan?" Oikawa says and I start to come back to myself little by little.
    "Oi! Shittykawa why would he need me?" Iwaizumi says.
    "I don't know, Ok? If I was bad I would ask for you! Don't be so mean!" I chuckle a little hearing the two boys argue.
    "I'm ok, thanks. I got to go check on my friend." I say nervous.
    "I'm coming too. I'm sorry but after all I saw I really want to know how he's doing." Oikawa says with pure worry on his voice.
    "Me too." Iwaizumi says.
    "Ok let's go." I confirm walking to the nurses office.