Epilogue

Four years later

    Third POV

    Daichi was ready for the big day. Today was his wedding with Sugawara Koushi. Future Sawamura Koushi. Daichi couldn't believe he was finally doing this.
    "Are you nervous?" Asahi asked Daichi who was fixing his suit.
    "Yeah. I think I'm going to have a heart attack." Daichi says looking at his best man.
    "Please don't die during the ceremony. Suga would literally hunt you down just to kill you again." Tanaka says.
    "I know. But it's ok. I'll be fine. I'm just so happy!" Daichi says nervous.
    "What about that other thing? Is it still up?" Tanaka asks looking at Daichi and Asahi.
    "Of course it is." Daichi assures. "You keep your mouth shut. No one can know about it. Only Suga knows besides you."
    "Don't worry I won't tell." Tanaka assures.
    "Asahi?" Daichi calls the tall long hair crow.
    "I have everything." He says and Daichi nods.
    "Then it's up." Daichi says.

    time skip

    The ceremony was over Koushi and Daichi were officially husband and husband. They were now enjoying the small party they organised for after the wedding. All the old Karasuno volleyball team was there and the parents of the team couldn't be more happy.
    All couples were dancing to the sound of some slow romantic music. When the music stop Koushi spoke.
    "Ok guys! Gather around! It's time for the bouquet!" The grey haired boy says with a smile turning around after everyone gets together. "Ok are you ready? 1... 2... 3!"
    Instead of throwing the bouquet Koushi turned around and walked to Nishinoya giving him the flowers.
    "Wha-what?" Noya asks confused.
    "Turn around." The "mom" says and Noya turns around to find Asahi on one knee holding a small box with a ring on it.
    "Nishinoya Yuu will you make me the happiest man in the universe and be my husband?" Asahi asks watching as his lover's face was washed with tears.
    "Yes! Of course! Yes! Oh my God!" Noya launches himself to Asahi. "I love you more than anything in the world!"
    "I love you too Nishinoya. I love you too."

The End