Chapter eight

Hinata POV

    Finally the day of the match as arrived! I'm so excited! My heart is all Wooosh! And Gwaaaaaa! And Bamm! We're playing against the Grand King!
    Yesterday was supposed for us to be resting so we would have enough energy and strength today for the game but me and Kageyama decided to practice the whole day. I was lucky my body wasn't hurting.
    After get myself ready I grab my bike and pedal the fastest I can. In about 10 minutes I arrive to school and Kageyama is at the door of the gym waiting.
    "Dumbass you're late." He says with an almost invisible smile on his face.
    "No I'm not! You're the one too early! Nobody's here yet." I say pouting. I get closer to him and I feel his arms around me.
    "I know but I missed you." Kageyama says and kisses my forehead.
    "I missed you too you big dork" I get on tiptoes and kiss his lips. I feel him smiling while we kiss and that makes me smile too.
    "Hey I have something for you." Tobio says getting a box carefully wrapped and with a little bow on top. "I know it's not much but I really wanted to give you something. Happy anniversary."
    "Awww Kageyama you didn't have to!" I hug him and grab the box. "Can I open it now? Please! Please! Please!"
    "Of course boke! I bought it for you to use it not for staying in the box!" Kageyama says and blushes a little. I can tell he's nervous.
    I carefully unwrap the paper and open the box to find a sweater and two smaller boxes inside. I feel my eyes tear up. I slowly take one of the little boxes and opened it with a huge smile on my face. In it were too silver bracelets. One of them with the number 9 on it and the other with the number 10 on it. I clean the tears of joy that insist on falling down and I grab my boyfriend's neck pulling him into a passionate kiss.
    "Tobio... thank you! Thank you so much! You're the best boyfriend ever!" I thank him.
    "You deserve it. You deserve so much more. You are the best boyfriend ever. You're always doing stuff with me and being kind to me even when I'm a stupid asshole. I love you Shoyo." I hear him and I can't help but cry more.
    "I'm sorry I didn't brought you anything. I feel horrible now."
    "It's ok your presence is more than enough." He starts ruffling my hair until he pulls me into another hug. We stay like that for a little longer and then I hear my teammates approaching.
    "Hey Hinata! Are you guys dating or something?" Tanaka asks lifting his eyebrows weirdly.
    "Y-Yeah." I say embarrassed.
    "How come you never told us? How long have you been dating?" Sugawara asks.
    "We've been dating for a while now and in our defence, we didn't told anything because we didn't know how you guys would feel about it." I hide my self behind my boyfriend like he was some kind of shield.
    "We didn't know your opinion about the LGBT+ community so we decided to keep it a secret." Kageyama spoke.
    "Well as long as you're both happy I think its really none of our business." Daichi said with a smile on his face.
    "Yeah I totally agree. But now tell us for real how long? One week? One month? How long have you guys been together?" Noya asks jumping with excitement.
    Kageyama looks at me as if he was asking for permission to answer and I nod softly telling him it was okay for tell.
    "A year." We say both at the same time.
    "Eh?!?! A year?!" The team was shocked and it was really funny to see their faces.
    "Congratulations guys I'm so happy!" Suga says hugging us both.
    "Thanks Suga-senpai."
    "Well we can talk about this later now we got to warm up. We have a match to win!" Daichi says opening the doors to the gym.

______________________________________

One more chapter. I hope the person reading this enjoyed.