Chapter fifteen

Asahi POV

    Even though today was Saturday the team agreed on having practice in the morning. I was ok with the idea because I had agreed to spend the day with Yuu since he seemed a little down lately and since today he was meeting Oikawa and after that we would go to my house.
    I got to the gym and most of the team was already there.
    "Good morning people." I greet them.
    "Good morning Asahi-san!" Hinata says happy as ever.
    Noya came up to me and hugged me.
    "Good morning handsome." He said and I blush.
    "G-Good morning Nishi." I said bending down a little and gave him a small peck on the lips.
    "Alright, is everybody here?"
    "Mister salty and Yamaguchi aren't." Kageyama says.
    "Well let's start without them. They probably fell asleep, they should get here a little late but it's ok." Sugawara says getting inside the gym.
    Practice started and after about half an hour Yamaguchi and Tsukishima entered the gym panting. Probably they came here running.
    "Sorry were late. We had some problems." Tsukishima speaks.
    "Well I can see what kind of problems looking at Yamaguchi's neck!" Tanaka jokes and both of the late boys blush.
    Practice went on and I got to take a break so I grabbed my water and went outside for a moment to relax a little.
    As I came back inside I see everyone gathered around Hinata who's laying down on the ground.
    "What happened?" I asked worried.
    "Well... you see..." Tanaka starts to try to explain when I suddenly see that Noya it's nowhere to be seen.
    "Wait. Where's Noya?" I asked starting to get really worried.
    "Asahi calm down. Hinata and Noya crashed against each other. Noya went to the bathroom because he was bleeding and Hinata is laying down until we make sure it's nothing serious." Daichi explain.
    "I'll go check on Yuu." I say leaving to the bathroom. I open the door and called for Nishinoya. I had to make an huge effort not to laugh at the sight I had when I stepped inside. Nishinoya was looking at me with the most annoyed face ever while holding a towel against his nose and mouth. His hair was down and turned to the side.
    "A-Are you ok?" I asked. He shook his head and I proceed to take the towel away from his face and carefully look at the damages. "You have cut you lip and your nose is bleeding." I touched his cheek witch was looking a little red and immediately he flinched at my touch getting away from it. "And your cheek is going to be marked. How did this even happened?"
    "I don't know! One moment the ball was there and the other moment Hinata was there and we kinda just Boom Bam explosion!" He said clearly annoyed.
    "I'm going to get some ice." I say going to get the ice.
    "Here you go." I give it to Yuu and he puts it over his cheek.
    "Thanks babe."
    Daichi comes to check on us and I say we were fine. He told that Hinata was okay too and that we were going to end practice for today.
    We say our good byes and head out to the station since was almost the time we agreed to meet up with Oikawa.
    The train was arriving in about fifteen minutes so we waited. Noya was particularly quiet and I was getting nervous.
    "Are you okay?" I ask him.
    "Yes." Yuu said
    "Are you sure? You know you can tell me if anything's wrong." I assure him.
    "I know. I'm sorry. I've been just thinking about some things." He says with a sad voice.
    "You want to talk about it when we get home?"
    He doesn't answer and just nods.
    "It's ok." I try to comfort him kissing the top of his head.
    Time went by and the train arrives. Oikawa and Iwaizumi came out and get to us.
    "Hi!" Oikawa says happily.
    "Hi. How are you?" Noya asks. Me and Iwaizumi just stay there watching the boys talk.
    "I'm fine. Here." Oikawa hands a box to Noya who grabs it.
    "Thank you. Thank you so much." I watch as Noya is about to cry.
    "No tears please!" Oikawa says waving his hands in front of him. "Iwa-chan help!" He's clearly in panic from Noya's tears.
    "It's not my fault Trashykawa. He's crying because of your ugly face. Your problem not mine." Iwaizumi says and I try not to laugh.
    "Mean Iwa-chan! Mean!" Oikawa says and we all laugh.
    "Well we better get going. Let me know if it fits you well." Oikawa says before turn around with Iwa.
    "I will! Thanks again!" Noya thanks.
    "We should go too." I say grabbing one of my boyfriend's hands while the other holds the box.
    "Thank you for coming with me Asahi."
    "Don't thank me Nishi. I'll be always here."

______________________________________

I felt the need to do this chapter and I'm sorry if it was not so necessary to the story.