Chapter five

Asahi POV

    I ran out of the gym and went to grab my stuff in my locker. Once I had everything I ran to find Noya. I take my phone out of my pocket and call him but he didn't pick up. I try again and again and again while I'm running to his house. My vision is becoming more and more blurry with every second that passes by. Sugawara words echoing in my head 'YOU LEFT HIM!'.
    I finally make it to Noya's house and I knock on the door. No response. I'm scared. What if Yuu did something...
No! No! No! Bad Asahi! Don't think things like that!
    I knock again and the door opens. A small figure is standing there looking at me. He looks so tired. So fragile. I'm so stupid for hurting him!
    "A-Asahi...San? Wha-What are you do-doing here?" Noya says. He's voice it's deeper than usual and it's more shaky then I ever heard.
    "You weren't at practice... I was worried..." I say. I want to tell him everything that's inside of me right now. Everything that he makes me feel but my words are stuck in my throat.
    "I was feeling sick..." He says almost as a whisper and without looking at me.
    "N-Noya?" I call him and he looks up slowly.

    Third POV

    Asahi looks at Nishinoya's face seeing the little tears falling down from his beautiful light brown eyes. The ace could feel his heart breaking into a million pieces from those tears.
    "Noya I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just... I j-just..." Asahi was trying not to burst in tears. "It's complicated..." he says for last, feeling himself give up to the tears and just letting them flow.
    Even if Noya was hurt because of what happened earlier he couldn't stand seeing Asahi cry.
    "H-Hey. Don't cry please." For a moment the small boy thinks about hugging his best friend but he stops in the middle of his actions remembering everything that happened. "Come inside. Let's talk." He says giving the other boy space so he can enter the house. "Only if you want to."
    "O-Ok" Asahi says before get in the house.
    Noya's parents were still at work so the libero had the whole house for himself but he spent the day just in his room.
    "My parents aren't home. Let's go to my room." Noya said starting to walk up the stairs for his room with Asahi behind just following him.
    Yuu's room was not to big but it wasn't small either. The walls were painted with a light grey colour, there was a big bed with a bed side table on the side (where else? Kkk). There was a window and next to it was a desk with a lot of notebooks on it, some bookshelves with books and Pop figures. Everything was very organised and for a moment Asahi had doubts about get in or not but he decided to just get in and solve the problem he caused.
    Noya sits on bed and looks to the floor not wanting to make eye contact with the older guy standing in front of him. There was a silence between the two teenagers before Asahi walk up to where Nishinoya was and kneel down grabbing the shorter boy hands. The boy flinch with the contact and decides to look to the one kneel down.
    "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for hug you and run away. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I'm sorry for the anxiety attack that you had because of my stupid insecurities. I'm sorry for not being a good friend." Asahi was crying and he was so desperate for his friend forgiveness that he didn't notice most of the things he was saying. "I'm sorry for everything. I never ment to hurt you! You're the last person on earth I would want to hurt because you're the person I most love in this universe! Since the first day I met you I fell in love with you! I'm just so stupid for hurting you! I'm so--"
    "ASAHI!!" Noya had to scream so the boy on the floor would calm down and breath a little. The two boys were now crying and hugging each other. Asahi was trembling and Noya was trying to calm him down. "It's ok.. it's not your fault. Everything is alright." He said rubbing circles on the giant's back.
   "You don't need to apolog-" Noya don't finish the sentence because it suddenly it hits him. Asahi just said that he loves him. The realization made the boy break apart from the hug looking the other in the eyes. "You... You... love me?"

______________________________________

Finally Asahi told how he felt!!!
But what will happened when he finds out about Noya being trans?

Let me know what you think!!!
Also the images used are not mine. Credit to the artists.