A song to sleep with

as bad finished dressing up, he walked to his brown wooden door and opened it
he went inside his cozy bedroom that was filled with the yellow light of his computer.

as he walks by his computer, he turns it off.

leaving the dim post light flaring through his window.

as he lays down like a baby on his white wooden king-sized bed.

he was looking at twitter, liking some of the fanart of his dear fans made for him

he smiled as he presses the white heart button on his phone multiple times

making his fans drown in happiness as they see the notification.
as he was busy admiring the fanart whilst revealing a smile on his face.

knock knock

he heard a knock on his door making him jump a little because of the knocking sound

"zak? what do you want? it's 11 pm." darryl said sounding slightly sleepy.

zak opens the door revealing him wearing his regular blue hoodie, and somesort messy hair

as he entered, he seemed like he was holding a pillow.

"i can't sleep darryl, can i stay here until i get sleepy?" he whined while closing the door.

"hmph, fine. i was about to sleep but you showed up" darryl said making space for him to lay on.

"yay!" zak said as he immediately jumped to the bed without warning

making darryl jump

"what the muffin! don't do that! you might break the bed you fatty!" darryl said a little playfully and slightly annoyed of skeppy's actions.

"yeah, yeah sure baldy." zak said playfully as he wraps his body with the white and grey blanket Darryl uses when he sleeps

Zak faced darryl laying down starring at his green emerald eyes darryl had.

as darryl faces zak, their eyes met like they're meant to be.

but seconds later darryl broke eye contact that seemed like hours.

"So uh, what can i do so you could fall asleep?"darryl questioned him, waiting for an answer.

"hmm..- Oh i know!" zak exclaimed that seemed like he was excited.

"sing me a song!!" zak continued showing a big smile on his face that showed excitement.

as he holds his arms and moved him around like darryl was a doll or something.

"what?? why would i-" darryl said but he was cut by Zak's words

"pleaseee! I won't disturb you anymore" skeppy said in a whiney voice showing a sad face.

"oh my goodness fine! and stop shaking me! it's getting me dizzy." Darryl said annoyed but he lit a tone of red on his cheeks.

as he tried to stop zak from shaking him

"oh oops-" skeppy said as he stopped shaking darryl and wrapping his arms to himself.

zak showed a face that darryl could never deny to. darryl was red as a tomato.

(since I'm not that creative to make a song I'm just gonna use "Cant help falling in love" by elvis Presley)

"here i go.." darryl thinks to himself as he prepares his voice to begin with

"wise men say..
only fools rush in.."

zak showed a tint of red on his cheeks, while Darryl sings him a song.

"but i.. can't help,

as darryl tilts his head facing zak. looking at his hazel eyes.

"falling in love...with"
"you."

darryl smiled as he continues.

zak was in love of darryl's soothing voice,
zak gently closed his eyes,

as if it's once in a life time opportunity.

"shall i stay,
would it be a sin?.."

"If I can't help falling in love..
..with you?"

as darryl sings for him,

he added his hand towards Zak's head and strokes his black puffy hair.

zak and darryl were pretty happy at that moment.

"Like a river flows,
Surely to the sea.."

"..Darling, so it goes,
Some things are meant to be.."

zak didn't want the moment to stop, he want it to last forever.

as he moves towards darryl a little further.

"Take my hand..,

darryl pauses as he goes with the beat of the song.

..Take my whole life too.."

both of the boys smiled, and hid a tint of red on their faces.

"..For I, can't help falling in love..
with you"

darryl loved the moment.

"Like a river flows,
Surely to the sea.."

"..Darling, so it goes,
Some things are meant to be.."

as he repeats the lyrics of the song, with a smile that he never wore before.

"Take my hand..,

..take my whole life too.."

"For I can't help falling in love.., with you.."

love...with you.."

as he repeats the last lyrics and hummed a tune for the last note.

as he looks at skeppy, he snored softly within darryl's arms.

he smiles at him and went closer.

"good night, my muffin" Darryl said softly not wanting to wake him up.

as he leaves a peck of lips on Zak's forehead

he smiles and got comfortable so darryl can sleep comfortably.

:)

(aaaa i really liked this)

(836 words)