a meal for a sleepy muffin

zak got up after the sun risen, he rubbed his eyes to remove the tiredness from his eyes.

he then went to darryl's room, to check if hes awake. he then opened darryl's door.

he saw darryl sound asleep which made him smile that he finally got some rest.

bad has been working constantly, and has been handling some drama on the other hand, he has been sooo tired lately! he rarely sleeps anymore.

darryl would drown himself with coffee to keep his eyes awake, and he has big black eye spots under his eyes.

a while later. bad has woken up, tired still but decided to get a cup of coffee to make his eyes awake.

bad opened his door but he saw zak doing something in the kitchen

"oh goodmorning bad! i sorta..made an omelette for you..i tried to make one for you since you've been working too much." zak laughs nervously.

"aaaand.. I've failed so many times but i hope you still like this one. i just tried to make the omelette you make me every other day.." zak added with a giggle

"o-oh well then I'm just gonna get a cup of coffe-" bad went towards the coffee machine but zak blocked him.

"Nopeee! it's your day off today so no coffee! " zak said playfully

darryl giggles "who said so?" darryl asked him
"me! I'm no incharge whether you work or not so hAh!" skeppy answered darryl.

"so sit on the table and wait for the food baldy!" zak also added and said playfully.

"aww finee.."bad said with a tone of annoyance and playfulness.

a little while later, zak finished cooking the food. he later on placed it on the table for darryl. and sat beside him.

"soo..i tried my best to make this, i hope you atleast like it.." skeppy said with a frown thinking that bad would hate it.

darryl ate some and changed faces
"Mmm! it tastes really good!" bad exclaimed with a smile.

"really? aww thank you darry.." skeppy said holding darryl's other hand.

"thank you muffin..i really appreciate what you did!...I'll promise that i wont overwork myself too much.." bad said with a wide smile

"i love you badd.." skeppy said softly darryl almost couldn't hear it.

"oh you ragamuffin..i love you too." darryl giggled

they laughed and enjoyed each others company.

(401 WC)