Dancing through the stars

Darryl was sitting on his bed whilst petting lucy, his dog. Lucy was on darryl's lap, one white furry dog she is. while lucy was sitting on darryl's lap, Darryl was swipping through his phone, replying to some tweets and liking them.

Each time darryl swipe through his phone, he pet's Lucy's head. which makes her happy.

But then, Darryl's door opened, as a creak was heard, making darryl loose focus on the phone and turned his head to the door. It made lucy startle, she ran off the bed, and comes closer to Zak.

Darryl giggles at lucy, "What do you want muffin?" Darryl said with a smile,

Zak was kneeled down, petting lucy. then he stood up and went towards darryl, Making the little fur ball follow the boys lead. "A friend of mine invited us to his party!" zak exclaimed. "we need to be there in 9pm" Zak said excitingly.

Darryl was anxious, "a-are you sure? i mean i might be a bother if i come." breaking his voice anxiously. "no! you won't be bother bad, besides there's alot of muffins there! you'll have alot of fun there." zak said giggling.

"awh fine.." Darryl said. Darryl wasn't the type of person to party around or be with people he doesn't know, or even spoke with. He didn't really want to come but he saw how excited zak was so he took the shot just not to disappoint him.

______

Zak wore his black hoodie that had "If its not worth it, Don't do it." printed on it, adding up with some black basketball shorts. With white sneakers. as for darryl, he wore his plain red hoodie, with black shorts and with red sneakers to top off with.

"let's go bad!" Zak said excitingly. as he pulled Darryl's arm, walking to the car.

Minutes later, Zak was driving. as for darryl, he was on the front row, but he kept looking at the window, he was playing with his fingers, as a sign of anxiety.

Zak noticed darryl, he layed his other arm on darryls arm, resting it. "don't worry bad, it'll be fun."  zak said giving a glimpse on darryl with a smile, as he focuses on the road again. Darryl smiled. as he gets his phone up for a distraction.

______

They arrived, as they both went in the house, flashing colors we're found inside, alot of people were in there. no familar faces were seen from darryl. Some lofi music we're playing from the speakers. (i know ppl don't rlly put lofi music when partying but just move along with it)

"hey zak!" an unfamiliar boy came to zak "hey sam! great to see you" zak said as he giggled, they both left as they went to a group of people.

Darryl was left alone, so he sat on the stairs, there wasn't really much people there, but obviously he wanted that. he sat there and swipped through his phone, distracting himself.

He ate some muffins, and drank some punch, since he doesn't really drink alcohol.

...

an hour later Darryl decided to stand up and explore. But suddenly, slow dancing music we're played from the speakers, Each of the people paired up into two and danced. Darryl stood there, awkwardly, nobody to dance with.

(i was actually going to do a prom thingy. but i didn't so just think that all parties do these lmao)

but there, a boy stood next to him giving out his hand. "let's dance baldy, i know you didn't really had fun tonight, but i guess this would." zak said giggling, "o-oh.." darryl lit up a redish tint.

(aND- pretend it's playing dancing in the dark by joji)

"don't want a friend..i want my life in two"
"Just one more night. Waiting to get there"

"Waiting for you
..im done fighting all night"

Darryl took Zak's hand, as zak lays his arms on darryl's neck, as darryl adds up his arms on Zak's waist. "I'm sorry that i ruined your night..i was so caught up.." zaks aid as he held head down. Darryl held Zak's chin with his other hand, "aww.. don't worry you muffin, atleast you haf fun" Darryl said as he smiled at the boy, causing zak to also smile."

"when I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms"

they stared at each others eyes, that felt years, darryl had green emerald eyes, and zak had brown raven eyes. they both fell in love with it.

"you have made up your mind..
..I don't need no more signs.."

it felt like time stopped, leaving their heartbeats beating fastly for eachother.

"Can you?..
..Can you?"

the music paused. they stared at each other, they gently leaned towards eachother. moments later, they felt something warm on their lips, they connected it, as they were meant to be.

time resumed, as well as the music.

"give me reasons we should be complete..
..you should be with him, I can't compete.."

"you looked at me like I was someone else, oh well.."

they parted seconds later, smilling, as they giggled. warm light colors we're flashing surrounding them, it made the moment even better.

"..can't you see?..i don't wanna slow dance..."
"..In the dark....dark.."

they smilled as they giggled. "you we're right, it did made my night better muffin.." darryl spoke out as he giggled. causing to zak giggle too.

they both enjoyed their night, alot of laughs and giggles we're heard from them.

(aha this was kinda confusing to write but yeah).

(936 WC)