you gave color to my world.

new update: ayo hi this was one if the drafts, i just don't wanna leave this book dry LMAO so enjoy ig andd also, follow my twitter and ig @/boppeen >:)))

(this was a draft that is really similar to my red strings thingy, so they have the same prompt soo yeah)

(soo soulmate au when you only see black and white until you find your soulmate, to see your soulmate, they would be the only colored person that you would see so yeah im terrible at explaining.)

"hey bad, I've got my luggages set, I'm going to the airport now, I'll text you when i get there. bye!"

skeppy said in a call with bad on the phone since he already packed his monitors.

"okay muffin! be safe!' darryl said excitingly.
as darryl hanged up the call,

they've been planning to move together for a while now, and today is the day! darryl and zak would finally meet. think of all the trolls and pranks they would do to each other.

_________

hours later, Zak's plane landed, which made him really happy and anxious at the same time. Zak took out his phone and opened up darryl.
zak messaged darryl the news that he arrived.

Skeppy: hry bad, i arrivrf. im gonna go to the addresss ypu sent mr

seconds later, darryl slid his fingers on the keyboards and typed.

Badboyhalo: Oh okay! so meet you here you muffin! >_>

bad was really nervous and had some random thoughts, he was tapping his shoes nervously.
he was slightly shaking but he maintained to stop it. Darryl cleaned the entire house, for zak. obviously who wants to move in a house messy?
darryl spent his free time, which is waiting for zak, he watched some shows on the television.

________

A few moments later, he heard a knock which came from the front door. he got up and went to the front door, wearing a red hoodie and some pants. he then went to open the door knob and saw a person, it was zak. but wait, he had colours...?

for the first time, darryl finally saw colors, Zak wasn't really paying attention, so he held his luggage and went inside the shared apartment, he hasn't looked at darryl yet. "the line was really long baldy! I'm so tireddd.." zak said fixing up his luggage.

Darryl was speechless, he didn't have a slight thought that zak would be his soulmate.
darryl just stared at zak, he couldn't believe it.

"uh bad?" zak turned around facing darryl they both stared to each other, clueless. zak couldn't believe it either, they both stared at each other,

"w-what.."

"w-why..do you have colours..." zak asked confusingly. then it hit him, it's darryl, his soulmate.

"i-i.." bad stuttered as he couldn't move, he was speechless. he didn't know what to say or what to do, he didn't know if he should react.

then zak came up to him, welcoming him for the first time with a huge warm hug, "I'm so glad it's you!" zak scoffed as he giggled on darryl. both were feeling mixed emotions. but gladly, they both we're happy about it. "I'm also happy that it's you, muffinhead" darryl hugs zak back as they giggle together.

nevertheless, they we're meant to be.

"anddd always knew you're short, tee hee"  darryl laughs as he breaks the hug

ppl,,,found,,out,,i wrote this..

WC 571