we're unbreakable

Zak looked suspesious, he held something with his hands, and snuggled with it everyday, darryl was eager to know what it is,

zak was sitting on the sofa, with something on his arms. Darryl came our from his room and asked him, "what is that? you've been holding on that for days you muffintop." darryl held a giggle as he asked him.

Zak immediately hid the item behind his arms, "w-what? it's nothing, bad!" zak said worriedly but laughed it off. "I'm not stupid you fatty!" darryl laughed out, "well you are actually" zak bursted out laughing. "ok, that's it" darryl had a mischievous smile. he jumped on the couch trying to get the item on his hands. "bAd-" zak said giggling.

"just show me you muffin!" darryl trying to whip it out of Zak's arms. they both stood up as darryl surrounded his arms behind Zak's back, making zak hold on to his thing tighter. "bAd sToP!" Zak said laughing.

Darryl tickled him everywhere, and zak bursted out laughing, eventually Zak's grip on the item fell down on the floor. "hah! gotcha!" darryl said as he grabs the item on the floor.

but wait, its him? it's a minecraft badboyhalo plushie. "wait, why do you have a plushie of me?" darryl laughed. Zak was embarrassed "wEll- i saw it on a site so i decided to buy one! hmph." zak said with an annoyed face.

"well, you have me, you can cuddle me everywhere, play with me, and hug me! so you didn't really need to buy one" Darryl said hugging zak by the back.

they both giggled, and had fun the entire night,
both laugh and giggles we're heard from the two, they spent their night watching movies and stuff.

(i think this would fit more if it was like vise versa but I'm lazy so I don't have the motivation to change it lmao)

(320 WC)