my silly little potato

darryl was in the living room, reading some novel books he bought in a nearby store. he was curious on what zak was doing since zak would always show up in the living room.

he then got up on the couch and walked over to Zak's door, he knocked and opened the door. "hey muffin, you alright?" darryl said as he opens the door and went towards zak.

he saw zak facing his back and head downwards. that looked like he was doing something with his hands "hold on! wait.."
zak said looking like he was busy. "....and, done!"

zak faced darryl revealing a black sock worn in zak's arm with red lines around it and two white beads for the eyes. "look bad, it's you!" zak said with a smile mimicking the sock with his hands.

"what's that muffin? that's really cute!" bad exclaimed looking at the sock puppet.

"you're so creative you muffin"  darryl walks towards skeppy's bed and they sat there together. zak got the other sock, but it was different, it was blue and had 2 black beads for eyes and a line for the mouth and a red strip too.

"look! it's me, i made these because when i went to the dollar store and found some cheap supplies!" zak exclaimed with two sock puppets on both of his hands.

they both scootched on the bed with sheets on their feet. they played together with the puppets zak made.

"I'm.." a yawn cuts his sentence. "-kinda sleepy.." zak said rubbing his eyes with his arm.

"aww..then sleep you muffin." darryl adds his hand on Zak's hair playing with it. they both layed down with puppets on Zak's hands. Zak closed his eyes scootching a little bit closer to darryl.

a few moments later, soft snores we're heard from the small boy. darryl adds his head closer to the smaller boy. and a little while darryl started to hold Zak's cheek softly, rubbing it.

darryl kissed Zak's lips darryl melted into the kiss. "goodnight my silly muffin" darryl said cuddling zak and sleeps beside him

they both fell asleep together, happily.

(k i hate this but it was worth a shot)

(368 WC)