Please stay with me.

"bad! look out!" zak exclaimed as he pushed darryl out of the way, leaving him as the victim, the car ran over zak. it seemed horrifying to see zak like that, laying down as his blood ran down from the floor. "Skeppy!" Darryl said in tears,

"P-Please! d-dont leave me like t-this.." darryl said in a pool of tears, as he held the injured boy's hand. "i-i...love you.." zak said weakly, with a smile to brighten up darryl, "d-darryl.." Zak smiled, but seconds after, he past out,

"s-skeppy?...Nono..this i-isnt happening.." Darryl said in tears, holding the injured boy's hand tightly..

_______

Zak has been in a coma for 3 weeks now, Since he was in a major accident. Darryl would visit him everyday, even though it really hurts him to see his zak in pain.

Darryl would cry, night and day it seemed. Zak was his happiness his only happiness. his friends we're worried for darryl, of course they were certainly worried for zak too. Doctors didn't know when he would wake up. But darryl hoped everyday that zak would wake up.

Darryl would tell stories for zak, mostly the happy ones they experienced together. darryl would laugh in pain, everyday. "I miss you..muffintop.."

But this day was different. Darryl got his phone and wallet, wearing a black hoodie and some shorts on the way to the hospital.

"hey..i bought you..y-your favourite hoodie.." Darryl handed out the light blue with a skeppy face on it to zak, darryl smiled but hid pain as well. Darryl sat down the chair beside the boy, Darryl held the boys hand. it was warm, which made darryl smile.

"I'll..s-sing you your..f-favourite..song." Darryl smiled as he held the boys hand tightly. Darryl got ready, and seconds later, he sang the first note.

...

"the o-other night dear..,as I lay s-sleeping"

"i..dreamed I h-held yo.. in my a-arms.."

"But when i-i awoke..dear, I was m-mistaken..
..So I hung my head..and i-i cried.."

...

Darryl was filled with tears, getting a grip on Zak's arm, it was painful for him, but he would do anything for his Zak.

...

"you are my..sunshine, m-my.. only sunshine.."

"you make me h-happy.. when skies are gray.."

...

"you'll never know dear.., how much i-i love.. you
please..don't take my s-sunshine away.."

as darryl sang, he thought of all the times they were together, happy. he wished that he was the victim that day, and not zak.

...

i'll always love you.. a-and make you..happy.."
"If you.. will only.. say the same.."

"but if you leave me..and love.. another..
..you'll regret it all.. some day.."

...

darryl smiled and looked at the one that made him happy..every second.

...

"you are my..sunshine, m-my.. only sunshine.."

"you make me h-happy.. when skies are gray.."

"you'll never know dear.., how much i-i love.. you
please..don't take my s-sunshine away.."

...

he repeated the lyrics, and sang it, sincerely.

...

"you told me once, dear.. you really l-loved.. me..
..and no one else could come.. between"

"but now you've left m-me.. and..love a-another..
..you..have shattered all of.. my..dreams.."

...

darryl paused for a moment, beating through the notes and the music he memorized.

...

"you are my..sunshine, my.. only sunshine.."

"you make me h-happy.. when skies are gray.."

"you'll never know dear.., how much i-i love.. you
please..don't take my sunshine away.."

...

"in..all my dreams.. dear, you seem to l-leave me..
"when I awake...my poor.. h-heart.. pains.."

"so..when you.. come back..and make..me happy.."
I'll forgive you dear, ..I'll t-take all the blame.."

...

"you are my..sunshine, my.. only sunshine.."
"you make me h-happy.. when skies are gray.."

"you'll never know dear.., how much i-i love.. you"

"..please..don't take my sunshine away.."

...

As darryl finishes up the last note, he was filled with tears. each second a tear escapes from his eyes. he crossed his arm onto the bed and layed his head on it.

"i-im..sorry m-my muffin.." darryl muttered and continued to cry.

"b-bad..?"

a famillar voice was heard, darryl tilted his head upward, seeing a smile from the injured boy. as zak holds Darryl's arm.

Darryl couldn't believe his eyes, he hugged zak tightly, making zak startle, "i m-missed you s-so much you..muffinhead! d-dont leave m-me like t-that again.." Darryl cried on Zak's shoulder, tightly hugging him.

"a-aww..i would never..leave you baldy.." zak said smilling as he hugged back darryl. zak giggled a bit leaving both of them smilling.

darryl leaned over to zak, kissed him on the lips, connecting them. zak was startled a little but they both melted into the kiss once again. they parted moments later, they both smiled and laughed.

they we're both really happy,
especially darryl.

( i have no power to let one of  them die-- i rlly like sad to happy oneshots- but idk why but like every oneshot I've made ends with a "melting kiss" lmfao)

(881 WC)