the rain betweet us

"Hey muffin, I'm just gonna buy some food for us. I'll be back in a few minutes!" Darryl said waving goodbye with a smile to zak. Darryl was wearing a white hoodie with some black basketball shorts. with some white sneakers to match. "alright baldy! don't be late for movie night!" zak said plafully while hugging a pillow on his arms.

Darryl went out as he steps out with his white sneaker, revealing a dark cloudy night. is it going to rain? well i better go now bad said in thought but he didn't really care that much.

_____

as Darryl approaches the nearby store, he bought his all time favourite, pickle chips. he grabbed them and bought Zak's favourite snacks, added up with some soda and some other drinks.

as darryl pays for it, he then grabs the paper bag and steps out the store with neon green lights outside of the store, while he walks down the alleyway, water drops we're touching darryl. huh it's raining?? darryl said in thought. the sparks of water we're getting heavy.

Darryl added his hands on his head, trying to defend himself from the specks of water droplets. Darryl slowly ran trying to find shelter, with a brown paper bag on his hands.

But then, moments later, rain stopped dropping on his head, he was confused. rain was pouring around him but not on him. he turned his head at the sky, he saw the sky, but a transparent umbrella was covering him, he turned around as he saw a boy, with curly puffy raven hair, a black hoodie covering him, and some shorts.
the boy smilled at him.

"Skeppy?" Darryl said in confusion, they stared at eachother, it looked like time stopped when they stared at each others eyes. "you're so stupid! you should have gotten the umbrella, now you're soaking wet" zak said playfully with a giggle added.

they both laughed and smiled, they got closer to each other, darryl help Zak's hand, it was warm. which made him comfort. "you're such a cute muffin, you know that?" darryl giggled and so as zak. Zak layed his other arm on darryl's neck with a smile.

rain poured around them, but they didn't care.
zak leaned and kissed darryl on the lips, connecting them. they both fell in love once again. the kiss lated for seconds, but it felt longer for them.

they parted, they we're satisfied for what happend. they both smiled and held hands, they walked on the alleyway as their hands moved along while rain poured on them, while walking with smiles on their cheeks

(ok this was kinda hard and this idea was from a kdrama clip-- but i hope u liked it tho)

(459 WC)