we're childish enough to love eachother

"Baddd i have an idea!" skeppy said as he barged in darryl's room without any privacy.

"what the muffin! you scared me! don't you know how to knock?" bad said startled on skeppy's action.

darryl was sitting on his bed and looking at twitter and some fanart.

"oops I'm sorry but hear me out bad!" skeppy said as he walks towards darryl on the bed.

"lets make a pillow fort for us two!" zak said excitingly.
while trying to get darryl's attention to him.
Zak's idea was childish but was a fun idea.

"what? we're not kids skeppy." bad said and added up a laugh.

"aww pleaseee! i just missed making one when i was a kid! we can make it in my room!" zak said playfully acting like a toddler.

"argh finee..i guess i did miss doing a pillow fort, but we're adults skeppy, wouldn't it be weird?" darryl asked skeppy, but darryl did agree.

"well who's gonna stop us? it's just you and me in this house! nobody's gonna judge us." zak said while adding up a laugh to the sentence.

"alright fineee.." darryl said playfully with a giggle.

they both grabbed all the pillows and sheets on darryl's bed and adding it to zak's room.
they both grabbed 2 chairs for the roof they would use.

"soo..now what?" zak asked him holding a pillow.

"I don't know you muffin! it was your idea" darryl said holding up a laugh.

"well let's get started!" zak said holding up a smile on his face.

they  both made the pillows as the walls and tied the sheet on the chair for support on the roof, they made it pretty big, they added some pillows inside when they're gonna sleep.

they added some lights that darryl found.
they both wore their black hoodies so they would both match.

"oh wow it looks better than I thought it would!" darryl said with an impressed face

"yeah! it looks really cool!" zak said, he was also impressed.

"let's go inside you muffin!" darryl said as he went inside the fort waiting for skeppy

skeppy went in too, there was alot of space for them two. zak took out the remote because the tv was right infront of them. they opened netflix and watched some movies and horror ones.

as you could guess, darryl got alot of scared but  zak was there to protect him and troll him alot too!

they both slept together, cuddling in the fort they made together

(i don't know what i feel about this oneshot, it was too simple oof)

(435 WC)