not a bad day anymore

(another idea from helpful_shipper!  so be sure to check them out!!)

Darryl was cooking lunch. He was cooking some
of his original "Chicken Noodle Soup"

when he was done cooking, he called for skepppy, hoping he would come outside of his room,

but there wasn't an answer.

darryl washed his hands  and went to zak's room.

"hey, are you alright muffin?" darryl said but he only saw the smaller boy curled up into a ball.

darryl went towards zak and asked him "hey..are you okay?..you haven't gone out of your room today... " darryl said worriedly.

"I'm just having a bad day.." zak said jn a lower tone he hasn't used on darryl.

"I'm not gonna make you starve death, I'm gonna make your bad day into a good one. i just dont like seeing you like this you muffin." darryl exclaimed as he hugged zak from the back while zak was laying down.

"first, I'm gonna give you some of my soup so your day would be better." darryl stood up and went to the kitchen, and got skeppy some noodle soup.

darryl got back and gave zak his soup to eat.
zak ate on his bed with a little table.
"eat up you muffin, or you'll be small as a stick!" darryl said with a giggle.

darryl made zak smile a little and giggled.

a few moments later, after zak ate his food. darryl went back to the kitchen and put it in tbe sink.

later on darryl was back, he cuddled zak immediately making zak startle a little.

"why are you so quiet you fatty" darryl asked zak.

zak didn't respond.

"oh finee i won't question it since you wouldn't even answer me." darryl said in a playful voice.

darryl was looking at zak's face, darryl held zak's chin and kissed him. they both melted in the kiss.

"Whatevers brothering you, don't think about it you muffin head. i just wanna cuddle you so you can feel better!" darryl exclaimed

"i love you badd.." skeppy said in a playful yet soft voice.

"aww i love you too you muffin" bad said as he kissed his forehead.

darryl made skeppy's day better and cuddled the entire day.

(this was kinda hard to make but yeah)

(380 WC)