something for him

"so.. valentines is coming soon.." zak thinks to himself.

"what should i give bad.. hair- ok no zak. i dont wanna upset him again." zak thinks to himself again,

darryl and zak have been together for 3 months now.. zak's worried about what to give him,

because darryl always gave him something even  though there wasn't an event.

"i want to give him..something simple..that he would atleast like." zak tells himself. looking worried.

"i..dont wanna upset him, for not giving him a gift..-oH I know!" zak said in thought,

that gave him an idea that would atleast wouldn't make darryl upset.

(valentine's day)

darryl and zak were sitting on the couch,  watching movies while cuddling.

"hey..bad, I'm gonna get something.." zak said worried that darryl wouldn't like his present

"oh, sure muffin." darryl said lifting his arms so zak could get out.

as zak gets back, he was holding a pink with red hearts printed on the paper bag with the present inside

"oh what's that?" darryl looks over at zak curious.

zak went closer to darryl and sat on the couch.

"happy 14th!" skeppy said giggling. 'it's..f-for you. i hope you'll like it..atleast.." zak stuttered as he gives darryl the paper bag.

darryl paused the movie as zak gives him the present.

"oh really? thank you muffin!" darryl seemed excited when zak handed over the present.

as darryl opens it, he saw a red soft object. he took it out and it was a hoodie.

the hoodie had skeppy's muffin printed on the back and a small heart on the front.

"i-i know it's not really good..i hope you like it.."
skeppy frowned, thought that bad didn't like the present

"what?! like it?" darryl said making zak worry.
darryl paused and continued his sentence

"i love love love it! you muffin! you made this for me? thank you!" darryl exaggerated into happiness.

zak changed his face, he was really happy that darryl liked it.

as darryl wears the red hoodie zak gave him,
he hugged him tightly "anything you give me makes me happy, even if it's only a pencil!" darryl said in exaggeration smilling widely

making the both boys blush

"oh wait! I'll be back, I'm gonna get something"
zak said breaking the tight hug, and went to his room

seconds later, zak went out of his room, he wore a red hoodie also had a heart printed on the front and "badboyhalo's muffin" on the back.

"i made myself one too..i really liked the design so.. we're matching!" skeppy smilled as he went towards darryl

"aww you're so cute skeppy!" darryl said with a giggle on the side

"soo.. let's continue the movie?" zak said  with a smile.

"yep sit down! let's go continue it muffin." darryl said as he sat down followed by zak by his side.

they both cuddled the entire night, with their matching hoodies together.

:>

( smh i couldn't add the meme too much in this oneshot)

(506 words)