I'm happy when I'm with you

(special thanks to helpful_shipper for this idea! she gave me alot of really great ideas..soo i might do them all today hopefully. and in this oneshot skep and bad are together.)

zak went to darryl's room and asked him,
"hey bad..i wanna take you somewhere today, are you free?" skeppy said anxiously hoping he would say yes.

"oh sure skeppy, i don't have anything to do today so yeah sure!" darryl said in a voice of excitement.

"but where to?" darryl asks skeppy, "Ohh it's a secret!" Zak said in a playful way.

"Just wear this blindfold in the car. i know it's kinda weird but don't peek when you wear it!" skeppy told darryl
handing over the blindfold to him.

"Okay??" bad said in confusion.
"I'll just go wear something comfortable I'll be right back." darryl told zak before going to his room.

Zak waited patiently for Darryl to come.
"I'm back!" darryl said in a cheerful voice.
darryl came back with a navy blue hoodie with some ordinary pants on.

later then they went to the car and darryl wore the blind fold zak gave him.

"are we there yeeet??" darryl asked zak hoping for a yes.

"we're near bad! don't be impatient, you'll love it there." zak said with giggles.

a few minutes later, they arrived. "we're here! but let me help you get of the car first. then you can look around." zak said whilst opening his side door and walking around the car to open darryls door.

zak helped him get down and removed his blindfold but darryl had his eyes shut.

zak covered Darryl's eyes with his hands

"three..two..one!" zak said excitingly.

darryl opened his eyes, "oh..my..goodness.."

as he opened his eyes, he saw large flower field
with alot of unique and different flowers.

darryl been wanting to go here for months, but he couldn't, since he was so busy doing stuff.

"well..i wanted to take you here and after all these months you can finally go here!" zak exclaimed with a tint of red

darryl hugged zak tightly making zak startle a little. "thank you muffin! i love you you potato!"
daryl said while his head is on Zak's shoulder.

"aww i love you too darryy!" skeppy said in a blushing mess.

"now race you there!" Zak said as he breaks the hug and went over the flower feild running towards it. zak was giggling the whole time.

"oh you muffin!" darryl said as he runs towarss the flower feild to catch zak.

they were running around like kids on the flower feild. "aha! caught you you sneaky little muffin!" darryl said on top of zak, laughing and giggling together.

then darryl and zak connected their lips they enjoyed their kiss, as they were meant to be.

they broke the kiss seconds later.

"oh wait! i got an idea bad!" zak said getting up.
darryl was confused. while zak went picked up some flowers and made something "don't peek! hold on!" zak said with the tone of happiness in his voice.

"there finished! close your eyes bad!" then skeppy turned around and places a flower crown on Darryl's head "open your eyes!" zak said playfully

"awww! is this a flower crown? thank you muffin top!" darryl said as he was in a blushing mess.

"here! i made one myself too!" zak said as he was about to wear the flower crown.

"aww you're so cute! you'll be my little muffin princess!" darryl said giggling.

"and you'll" zak boops darryl's noss midway of his sentence "- be my prince!" zak said in a playful way. as skeppy picked a beauy flower and added it on Darryl's ear.

zak added his arms around Darryl's neck and said "i love..you badd.." skeppy said jn a soft voice.

darryl hugs back skeppy from his waist.
"i love you too ...you muffin top.." darryl said jn a soft tone..

(i really like this oneshot, it's so soft!"