a dream that you'd leave me.

zak was in deep sleep, beside darryl. a little while later, zak kept talking in his sleep. "n-no...noo.." zak whined forming tears in his eyes. darryl slowly opened his eyes and saw zak curled in a ball, sniffing. "p-please.. don't leave me.." zak whined in a soft voice. darryl sat up and tried waking up zak. "muffin..wake up.." darryl groaned as he speaks, of course he was worried about zak.

"zak..you muffin, wake up!" darryl said worriedly, then zak was startled and sat down, breathing heavily. "b-bad.." skeppy said in tears.

zak adds his arms crossed and head down on his black hoodie he wore alot. zak was crying, which made darryl upset and worried for him.
"h-hey muffin, what's wrong? did you have a nightmare?" darryl said worriedly. he hugged zak from the zak.

zak lifted his head up, showing a face drowned with tears and left with puffy red eyes.
"i-i keep dreaming the same thing..o-over and over!" zak cries out

"what is it? t-tell me.. I'll help you out of it.." bad wanted zak to feel better. he was really worried about him. but no words we're heard from the small boy. "p-please muffin..i want to help you.."
"fine.." zak said facing darryl. "over the past few days..i-ive been dreaming about you..l-leaving me.." zak said breaking.

"w-what..?" darryl was hurt, because of the pain zak has been getting through out the nights. "I've been dreaming..a-about that you'll l-leave me..and date some other b-better than me.." zak
positioned his head down, breaking in tears.

"t-that I'm..not enough..that y-you're tired of me..and you h-hated me.." zak cries out loud. zak felt a hand on his back. darryl hugged him tightly, darryl faced the crying boy.

"listen muffin..all of those dreams that you've been getting will never happen. I'll always choose you, and I'll choose you over and over and over!" darryl exclaims. darryl wiped Zak's tears and they both smiled. "I'll choose you, without pause, without a doubt in a heartbeat." they giggled together. "and forever, i promise, I'll keep choosing you." they kissed after the last word, they both melted on the kiss.

zak believed darryl, darryl kept his promise.
they both hid a tint of red on their cheeks. they loved eachother, nobody could separate them. after then they slept in peace again cuddling. with smiles on their cheeks.

(ok i kinda like this but yeah hope you liked it too?)

(436 WC)