You're a muffinhead but i still love you.

Darryl and Zak was on the couch, watching movies together. Darryl had his legs crossed on the couch and his hands on his lap. While Zak was laying down on the couch, with his head on the arm chair. They both enjoyed watching movies together, they both laughed on the funny parts on the movie. Darryl went to find his phone which he thought it was on the table Infront of him

He was confused, he started to look for it "Huh? Where's my phone?" Darryl questioned while changing his position expecting he layed on it.
"Hm, looking for this?" Zak stated as he holds Darryl's phone with a grin, Darryl saw his phone on the sneaky boy's hand. he then formed an annoyed face.

"Hey! give me that you muffin" Darryl said playfully. Darryl's tried to snatch the phone from zak's hand but he couldn't, zak immediately moved his hand out of reach of darryl's hand. zak gave up a giggle  "oh you want it that way huh."

they both played around the couch, darryl tried numerous attempts to reach his phone but zak, the sneaky muffin was really good at stopping him. "Hey you muffin! give it back" Darryl said playfully, but also begged for him. "no way!" zak laughed out, a few minutes later. Zak still teased darryl.

but darryl formed a mischievous grin up on his sleeves. "hmm.." darryl said with a grin. "are you ticklish?" darryl questioned the smaller boy.
Zak seemed worried. "u-uh..no?" zak said worriedly with a smile. "hm, let's test that then." darryl said teasingly with a playful giggle.

Darryl then tickled him in different spots on Zak's body, but seconds later, Zak bursted into laughing. Darryl tickled him as much as he could. "s-stop!" zak begged with tears on his eyes, because of all of the laughing. "o-okay! okay! i give up!" zak said in laughs coming out of his mouth. darryl then stopped with a smile. "I didn't know you were so ticklish!" darryl laughed out. Zak handed Darryl's phone to him
"Hmph." zak scuffed playfully.

they then continued watching the movie whilst cuddling eachother. both laughs and fears we're made this night.

(this was kinda forced to make but yea i hope you liked it, i have writter's, art, editor's block so pretty much i have to force myself to do everything i like-- but anyways i hop u like it)

(408 WC)