We're together, aren't we?

Darryl was in the kitchen, Darryl was wearing a black hoodie with the sleeves tucked.

he so wore an apron so the food wouldn't go to his clothing. He was slicing carrots for the soup he was making for him and zak.

darryl was really focused on the cooking, he didn't want to mess up the cooking for his muffin, zak.

The bathroom door opened, "Hey baldy, I'm done talking a shower. whatchu doing?" Zak said playfully, "Oh, I'm just slicing some carrots for our sou-" Darryl glanced at zak, Revealing a naked body but with a towel around his waist (he's not naked ok u perv-)

Darryl was shocked, he stopped looking at zak, "w-what the muffin! wear some clothes you fatty!" darryl said trying to forget what he saw, his cheeks lit up a tint of red while slicing the carrots. Zak left a giggle and went towards darryl. "aww you're so cute baldy" zak said laughing.

Zak wrapped his naked chest on darryl's back (ok that kinda sounds wrong but it's a hug from the back ok--) he squeezed the older boys back. "besides, we're together, aren't we bad?" zak giggled as he burries his head on the older boys shoulder.

"well y-yeah you muffin.. it's just that- argh nevermind!" Darryl stuttered leaving a laugh at the end. "you're such a muffiny muffin, hmph." darryl said as he turns to zak, Zak layed his arms on darryl's neck, and darryl places hes hands around Zak's waist. "well I'm your muffiny muffin" Zak giggled as he placed his lips on darryl's lips,

they parted seconds after, they both laughed. later on, zak wore some clothes and helped darryl with the cooking, it was very fun and also very silly for the both of them

( this is short but i hope you liked this lmfao-- i sounded such a perv- but don't expect sexual oneshots tho-)

(318 Words)