My thoughts for you.

Darryl never have fallen in love, he was scared that he would end up in tears again. so he was scared to love someone. but one person changed that.

Darryl was in love with Zak. he would get hurt everytime they would talk to eachother. like his heart was being shattered into peices. Darryl hoped the feelings would go away but it never did. it only grew stronger.

So he did something that was stupid but also made him gently talk the feelings out.

Darryl got a old white shoebox that he doesn't use, he got peices of paper and wrote out what he felt for zak and what he likes about him

as he gets a black ballpoint, he wrote them

"His eyes make me smile whenever i see them, i instantly forget all the bad things in life."

darryl wrote out, with a smile on his face with a redish tint on it.

______

this continued for days. Darryl slowly got used to it, he made them each night before going to bed. he'd smile when he writes it, but the feelings he tried to remove.. never changed

But one day, Darryl was out, so obviously, Zak was alone in the shared apartment. Zak wanted to give darryl something, it was a necklace that had a small muffin on it. He wanted to give it because of all the trolls he did to him.

so zak quickly went to darryl's room, trying to hide it somewhere, that would surprise darryl, he looked under the bed if it would be a great idea to hide it there, he hid it but then. he saw a white shoebox, with alot of doodles and stickers on it.

so zak, as curious he is. he got it and sat on the bed, "huh? what's this?" zak was confused since darryl wasn't a one to make these kind of things.

Zak opened it, it was fillied with folded paper, he grabbed the one that was on the top. He unfolded it and then he saw Darryl's handwriting, and then he read it.

"he makes my heart beat, even with his stupid trolls"

"wait..w-what?" zak hiding a tint of red, but he wasn't really sure if it was actually him. He grabbed another and read it.

"he's a cute muffin, i like it when he hides his face with his hoodie."

"i like him, wait no. i love him. i love skeppy and what he is and what he isn't."

Zak was in a blushing mess, he couldn't believe that darryl actually wrote those, it was impossible to believe it. he was happy, and glad that darryl liked him back. Zak didn't really knew if he liked bad or not, so he tried to ignore it, but now. i think he knows the answer.

"hey muffin! I'm hom-" darryl said as he opened the door, but he stopped, he saw something, it was his notes. darryl was really embarrassed and scared.

Darryl ran and went to the bathroom, scared that zak knew his secret.

"w-wait no! i can explain darry-" Zak ran to darryl, leaving the box behind. Darryl was already in the bathroom, embarrassed. "i-im sorry..skeppy.." darryl said in tears with his hands on his face. "n-no.. don't be sorry darryl..

darryl opened the door, embarrassed. "I'm sorry that..i-i had to fall in love with you..i-i tried to ignore i-" 

zak hugged darryl and placed his lips onto his. it felt magical, almost hard to even believe. Darryl's lips were warm, and fit so perfectly into Zak's. they parted, breathing heavily. it felt longer for them.

"now you know how i feel baldy." zak said giggling, as well as darryl.

(I'm just continuing some drafts, so yeah there's 3 more i think. and i might practice my poem writting later soo it might be delayed-- wow why do i sound like a professional--)

(662 WC)