in your arms again

Darryl was reading a book on the living room sofa, he was really focused on the book. later then zak came out of his room, revealing a boy with a yellow duck hoodie, with black shorts he bought in a nearby store.

"oh hey muffin," darryl replied leaving a glimpse of a smile for zak, "hi darryy.." zak said playfully as he walkes towards the couch that darryl was sitting on. he then sat down on it,

"so how are you fatty?" darryl said, leaving a glance on zak but focused again on the book he was reading with his hands. "nothing much, just finished up 3 videos for the day.." zak sounded tired, zak then left a yawn, escaping from his mouth. "Mm.." zak groaned out.

"aww, you're tired zak, do you wanna lay here?"
darryl said touching Zak's hair. Zak nodded in suprise,

Zak then layed on darryl's lap, he was comfortable within darryl's body. darryl started to stroke Zak's black raven hair, he was playing with it, and stopping each time he flips a page on his book. 

Darryl hummed a sweet tune while stroking Zak's hair, both darryl and zak had smiles on their cheeks. Darryl's hums we're relaxing, it made zak close his eyes and fall asleep deeply, Darryl was happy and so as zak.

Zak's hair was really soft, it was like feathers and cotton, Darryl's hands slipped through it perfectly, without a strand being pulled painfully. Darryl's hand's were also warm and soft, it was really relaxing for zak. 

a while later, soft snores we're heard from the smaller boy's mouth, Darryl then giggled softly. "sleep tight, my little muffin.." darryl said softly as he bends over and kissed zak on the forehead  softly, leaving both of them to smile at the exact time.

Darryl kept reading for a while, but a moments later, darryl fell asleep. both of the boys slept quietly and happily, leaving smiles on both on their faces.

(aha fluff :)) )

(333 WC)