comfort by you

darryl opened his computer, he was curious on what was going on in team speak,

he saw zak was online, alone in a room.
he joined it thought that he was recording a video of his.

buddy joined  your channel

"myehh! hi skeppy! what are you doi-" he paused because darryl heard a sniff from zak

"wait..are you okay skeppy? are you crying?" darryl hoped that zak was just trolling around. but he was wrong.

"i-im..sorry d-darryl.." zak cries and sniffs
making darryl very worried.

"w-wait..why are you sorry? and also what happend?!" darryl was very worried.

but there wasn't a response

"please tell me muffin..i-i don't want you to cry.."
making darryl sad and really worried for zak.

"i-i don't know why you're so nice to me..
l-like I've been trolling you so much, m-making you feel embarrassed..i-insecure..and stuff." skeppy sniffs.

"you've b-been there for me..been supporting me.., ive always m-made you rage and angry, almost made you cry!"

"I don't deserve y-you.." zak breaking his voice 
and continued crying.

silence filled the teamspeak.

"what? what are you talking about you muffin! of course yes you've made me upset sometimes...
but i know behind those trolls you do.. there's a supportive, loving, selfless, loyal, trustworthy muffin I've ever met." darryl exaggerates

making zak smile a little and stopped crying.
zak wiped the tears on his red puffy eyes
"r-really?" zak sniffs

"Yes! i love you so much muffin, dont ever say those things.. if i were there i would give you a big hug! you're the reason I'm happy, you're the reason why we're all happy, you've helped me in so many things you're just unaware of it." darryl said, comforting zak a little teary eyed.

"t-thank you darryl.." zak sniffs " and..i-i..love you too b-baldy.."

they both smiled and talked the entire night..

(smh i didn't really like the concept of this oneshot.. I'm used to fluff things soo..this is pretty new oof)

(351 WC)