The skies are watching us

(they're not together so pls dont be confused)

bad quietly went to zak's room, he knocked 3 times and opened the door that revealed a boy with a black hoodie and yellow light coming from his computer.

Zak turned his head over darryl, zak seemed a little confused. "hm?" zak hummed in a soft tone to darryl.

"Hey..i was wondering if we could like, go to the park..i heard that there's alot of stars would be seen there." Darryl said in a soft tone hoping he would say yes.

"I know it's kinda weird..but if you don't want to you can tell me.." bad said with a frown and added up a giggle with a hint of embarrassment.

"Nono. it's fine! I don't have anything to do right now so it would be okay." Zak said with a smile standing up from his chair and going towards darryl.

"let's go darry, but firstly wear your hoodie. it might be cold there" zak said playfully holding Darryl's hand luring him into Darryl's room. making him red a little.

darryl went to his room and got his black hoodie so they would be matching.

a few moments later they got in their black 4 seater car. they both sat on the front and drove to the park. they we're alone there, it was dark.

when they arrived, it was empty, they picked their spot to sit on. there were alot of trees.
leaves were flying by the wind. birds flying above them. it was just zak, and darryl.

as they sat, zak was starring at the stars. Admiring them. they we're like diamonds blinking on the skies. there was so many of them. it made zak think of the lost soulmates that haven't have found the right one.

darryl was starring as zak. his feelings we're burried. he wanted to tell him so bad, but he would reject him right away right? but darryl took his shot. even though he might destroy everything that zak and him connected through.

he took a deep breath and zak had his head toward darryl, confused. then darryl said it.

"I am in love with you." darryl said with a slight shakey voice. "w-what?" zak stuttered confused as he asked him. "You heard me. I am in love with you." darryl said without any regret.

"And I know that love is just a shout into the void," he said breaking eye contact with zak.
"and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed." darryl said as he looks at zak's brown almond eyes.

"And that one day all our labor will be returned to dust." darryl paused. "And I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have."

he paused holding his head down. and looks at zak again. "And I am in love with you... Sorry."

"i wish i could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies." darryl said as he admires every shinning star on the sky.

"How your smile makes my heart skip a beat."
darryl said teary eyed as he smiles widely.
"And how everytime I'm with you.., i feel so complete." darryl said as he faces zak revealing zak was teary eyed.

"I'm not suppose to love you. I'm not suppose to care." darryl added up. "I'm not suppose to live my life wishing you we're there." darryl breaks his voice.

"

I'm not suppose to wonder where you are or what you do.." darryl said forming water from his green emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry i can't help myself.. I'm in love with you." darryl breaks down, as he lays his head on his arms with his black hoodie on.

Then Zak held his face and kissed him, darryl was obviously startled. but they both fell deeply in the kiss. they closed their eyes with love between them. stars we're above them, watching them fell in love deeply.

Then they parted. "I'm in love with you too," zak said with a smile "you're my only darry." zak added up as they giggled together

they both cuddled as they watched the stars over them glowing. it was the happiest day of darry's life. they both smiled, without any regret.

(this is so cute omg i love this- and i used google for the confession thingy i was too lazy to make one of my own-)

(721 WC)