I'm fading away

so basicly, this is an au where when you recieve unreciprocated love towards someone, the more you get hurt, the more the color in you fades away, so basicly black and white. you can stop this from getting surgery,

but if you do, you'll become numb and wouldn't have any feeling of love again. but if you confess to the one you love, you'd be saved and all the color would go back again. and if you don't do any of those, you'd loose all your color and suffocate and die slowly.

my english omg

________

Zak started to get feelings towards his friend, Darryl. it didn't really matter to him, but slowly, as time passed by. his feelings grew stronger. it felt like a strake was in his heart.

everytime darryl spoke out care for zak, zak would get easily flustered, he'd hide from his hoodie and listen to darryl's calming soothing voice, he'd listen it as like a music was playing from the distance.

"hey skeppy, you alright muffin?" darryl spoke out, which made skeppy lost in thought, as usual zak was daydreaming again, zak lost focus and focused to darryl. "u-uh yeah I'm alright."

he couldn't help the fact that he was so inlove with darryl, "oh alrig-" a scream was heard from the other end of teamspeak, "Skeppy? are you there?? did something happen??"

Zak looked at his hands, that seemed like turning..into gray? he was confused. but it hit him. "the disease..ohno.." Zak whispered in a sad low toned voice. Zak was shaking, he couldn't help but stare at his hands, "i-im.. in love with darryl.." he whispered again to himself.

"what was that?" darryl could bearly hear what zak said, "n-nothing.." darryl could hear the saddness from zak's voice, he let it slip so zak wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

_____

days went by, the disease went worse, almost covering half of his body. everyday he'd wear baggy clothes, even in the store to prevent being judged.

while as darryl, he decided to do something stupid, as usual. but this was kinda diffrent stupid. he wanted to troll skeppy, by visiting him. it's pretty risky for him since he doesn't really like airplanes that much, but he took the chance.

darryl started to pack his things, since he's going in an airplain and all. but he wouldn't take that long.

_____

Darryl booked the flight, and took his bag with him. he took a cab and drove there.

he went on the sit he booked, he picked the window seat, which didn't help at all so he decided to listen to some beats while in the flight, it was a 7 hour drive so pretty much it's kinda hell for him.

a few hours went by as a voice was heard, it sensed darryl that the plane would be landing soon, the tunes he listened to helped him sleep, and pretty much he didn't feel the airplane flying.

as he lands off the plane with a excited smile. "never doing that again." he giggled to himself. he looked thru his phone, and looked up Zak's address that Vincent gave to him.

_____

hours went by for zak, he had rough coughs, he had a rough time breathing. "w-why..is this happening to me.." he said with a shaking sad voice, he wanted to cry. a cough escaped from his mouth, made his chest tighter and tighter, every hour that passed by, the faster the colors go leave from his body.

everyday felt like hell for him, it was harder to make videos to the point where he couldn't even record anymore or talk to his friends. he was scared of everything that might happen to him.

but wait

a knock was heard from the door.

zak didn't expect anyone or anything to come. he got off his bed, it was hard to stand up since everything was hurting on his body.

he was wearing a black baggy hoodie, as well as shorts to knock it off.

zak was having a hard time walking, but he made it to the front door. "w-who is it.." he said with a weak voice. he opened the door after he said his sentence.

he stopped, he looked at the person, it was darryl? zak was speechless, he couldn't say a word. "hiya muffin! suprise!" darryl waved in excitment. but wait, he realized that something was off on zak. darryl explored zak head to toe. but half of his body doesn't have any color what so ever..

"what the..muffin happened to you.." darryl said as he locks his eyes with zak. but it hit him, the disease. Darryl fastly walked up to zak, which causing zak to startle. darryl hugged zak tightly. "w-why didn't you tell me?! I could have helped you muffin.." darryl was heart broken, he wanted to know who zak was inlove with, he wanted to help him through this. but he wasn't sure who because zak hasn't mentioned any girls or anyone he had a crush on.

"i-i.. don't know.." zak bursted into tears. darryl guided zak to the living room to sit. "please tell me..i-i don't want you to..d-die.." even the word die hit him. darryl was so worried, now he knows the answer why zak hasn't been talking to him.

"i-i cant.." zak said adding his arms on to his face. "please..skeppy..please.. I don't want you to suffer.." darryl said forming tear droplets on his eyes.

"it's..you.." zak said quietly darryl bearly heard what zak said. "what?"
"I'm in love with you alright?!" zak said in anger, not because of darryl, but himself.
"this started for a while, remember the time that i randomly screamed in fear? my hands started to change color, and i from that moment i knew that I'm gonna loose everything i have." zak bursted into tears. "you could've have told me!" darryl exclaimed. "well if i did, you'd probably reject me and leave me.." zak said wiping his tears, while forming more.

darryl leaned to zak, connecting their lips together, zak was startled by Darryl's actions. darryl closed his eyes out of love. he loved the kissed that he formed. second later, darryl leaned out revealing a smile on darryls face.

"well it seems that i didn't, didn't i?"

and after that momemt, every color that zak lost, it came back again. leaving the two of the boys smile again and hugged.

ideas? pls? aaa
1096 WC