I'm home

As skeppy grabs all of his stuff down to his inventory, he quickly crafts a boat out of the oak wood he had in his inventory, "I'm moving out." he said with a jokingly cold voice to joke around with darryl. "wait no! don't go skeppppyy!" bad said with a hint of sadness in this voice.

Zak drove off with his oak wooden boat, he got closer to a somewhat forest with some little sandy islands surrounding it, he quickly went to the nearest island, it wasn't far from the original house so he decided to stay there.

_____

this went up for minutes, zak gave darryl the silent treatment. "I'm not going home bad! "geppppyy..come homeee" bad whined out. and also the chat was luring skeppy to come home.

"I'm not going home bad!" zak said with an jokingly annoyed voice.

"pleasee i miss youu.." darryl whined up again, leaving a sad cold voice coming from him. "what could you possibly miss about me?" zak questioned sarcasticly,

Zak wasn't really serious about moving out, obviously, he would come back eventually.
but words came out Darryl's mouth, zak thought darryl was gonna go silent after his question.

.
.

"are you kidding me? i miss your smile, i miss your adorable giggles, i miss the times we would sing together, i miss your derpy silly diamond skin, i miss your cute ducky skin"

darryl spoke out, he rambled all the things he missed zak about. darryl was giggling, smilling while talking.

zak wasn't ready about anything darryl said, he sat there, speechless. he couldn't say anything, he was so flustered and red.

Darryl continued, he couldn't stop, there was milions of things that he wanted to say, but the other end of the teamspeak stayed silent. "now that you heard all of the things i miss about you, would you pleaseeeee go back home??" darryl  whined at the end of the sentence.

a little creak was heard from Darryl's room door but it didn't bother him, because his dog would always go in his room.

"skeppy?" darryl said, he didn't hear any words at the end of the teamspeak.

suddenly a warm body hugged him from the back, leaving the two arms around Darryl's neck which had blue sweater arms that seemed like the skeppy hoodie. he was startled by it but he suddenly heard a familar voice.

"I'm home whenever I'm in your arms" zak giggled as he burried his head on darryl's shoulder, it made both of the boys increase red tension on their cheeks.

<33

im sorry that I've been inactive, I've been lacking on ideas, and the fact that like the last 3 idots mo streams, gave me literally wattpad vibes lmao

(457 WC)