I don't wanna let you go

Darryl was in his dark cold room, the only light that appeared was his computer. it was dim but showed a yellowish tint around him. darryl was wearing his glasses, and his black hoodie with muffin time on it.

Zak was bored, he had nothing to do since he already uploaded his videos for the day. so he went to darryl's room. Zak was wearing his sky blue hoodie as usual and wore some comfortable pants he had.

he later then opened darryl's door. blinded by the brightness of his screen. zak walked towards him and hugged him from the side

"hey darryy.., I'm boreed.." zak whined playfully as he burries his head on bad's shoulder.

"can you stop? I'm busy skeppy. you're distracting me." darryl said in a cold voice as his keyboard clicks while he was typying.

"b-but.. you said that you wanted to hug everyday.." zak felt hurt. a cold sigh was heard from darryl.
Zak let go of the hug. feeling hurt. "Fine. I won't bother you again." zak said in a cold voice with a frown.

he then opened his door and got out of darryl's room. darryl was starring at zak as he walked out the door, he felt guilty for his actions. "i shouldn't have been so rude to him.." bad thought.

a few minutes later, darryl was finished. he had nothing to do, he felt sorry for zak. so he decided to go to him room.

he walked towards the brown wooden door and opened it. zak was watching some movies on his computer, but then a warm object got closer to him

darryl hugged zak from his back and squished him like zak did to him.. "I'm sorry muffin..i shouldn't have been rude to you" darryl said with a soft tone of guilt.

"hmph." zak scuffed on the older boy. "let go of me you're squishing me." zak said playfully.

"No you muffin! I'll never let go of you. I'll hug you for enternity!"  darryl said laughing. he burries his head on zak's back.

both of the boys laughed at their silly actions. they both went to the same bed and cuddled there. they were smilling and happy.

(this is short but here it is)

(378 WC)