my sick little muffin

Darryl was waiting for zak to come back, Skeppy said he wanted to buy something outside so darryl waited for him, it has been an hour since he left.

rain poured down 20 minutes ago, and zak still hasn't come back. bad was worried for him.

a few minutes later, he heard the open door which made him leave his room and check on skeppy.

"hey muffin what took you so long-" bad said but cutt of on what seemed like zak was soaking wet.

as zak comes in, he was shivering, hands on his body for warmth. his head was down, and his hoodie was soaking wet.

"You muffin! you're soaking wet!" bad exclaimed as he ran towards zak to try help him. but zak refused.

"N-No.. I'm fine darryl, you should head to sleep, I'm just gonna change." zak said in a shaking low voice.

zak walked over his room and locked it, he changed clothes later on and slept.

darryl did the same but he was worried for skeppy. but the thoughts were fading as he fell in deep sleep.

(Morning)

darryl woke up early, he rubbed his eyes to pour off the tiredness. after, he went outside and made a cup of coffee and drank it. as he finished his coffee he was curious if skeppy was still sleeping.

bad opened the door but saw a bump under the covers, it was zak.

he was shivering, and the entire bed sheet was on him. he was sweating nonstop too.

bad rushed to him, "hey..hey..are you alright muffin?.." darryl said trying to wake zak up.

"i-im...s-so..cold..d-darryl.." zak whispered to darryl with a shaking voice.

he was shivering nonstop, darryl checked his temperature. "oh my goodness!
your  temperature is really high! you should have woken me up you muffin!"

darryl was really worried. he turned of the AC in Zak's room, fixed his position.

darryl removed the sheets on Zak's body. He quickly grabbed some ice bag and placed it on Zak's forehead to make the cold cool down.

darryl took care of him the entire day. he bought some medicine and made him some soup.

"hey skeppy..drink this." darryl handed over the medicine to Zak's mouth.

"M-Mm! it's so bitter!" zak exclaimed like a toddler of the bitterness of the medicine darryl gave him

"Sush it! you need it you muffin!" darryl ordered him with a little giggle

and then he made him eat some of him soup, he brought a small table on the bed and helped him eat.

darryl took care of him the entire day, he stayed over his room and checked his temperature every now and then.

It was night now, darryl was really tired, and fell asleep beside zak. Zak was hugging darryl for support.

"thank you baldy..thank you for taking care of me the entire day.." zak whispered to darryl's ear.

they both fell asleep in each others arms and smiled.

(honestly we need a badboyhalo in our life-)

(512 WC)