I'm your little ducky

"badd come heree! I'm gonna show you something!" zak shouted as he waited for darryl to come in his room

"wait hold your muffins!" darryl said back giggling as he was finishing some laundry.

after darryl finished it and went to zak's room.

"hey muffin, what is it-" darryl said as he opened the door

he saw skeppy, in a duck onesie, it looked like his Minecraft skin. darryl hid a red tint on his cheeks.

"i found this in the store! it reminded me my minecraft skin..sooo i may.. have bought one for you too" zak laughs playfully. as he hands the paper bag

"t-that's so cute you muffin head!" bad admires skeppy as he holds the paper bag that zak handed to him

"do i need to?.. i mean like-" bad asked skeppy but was cut off.

"nope no buts, you're gonna wear it! so we can be duckies! leaseeee badd..." skeppy said smilling and giggling.

"aww finee, I'm gonna go change in my room." darrl said as he walks out of Zak's room and went towards his.

meanwhile, zak waited for darryl outside of his room.

"i look ridiculous skeppy.." bad said shouting, so zak could hear from the other side, added up with a small giggle.

"well just come out! so i can know baldy!" zak laughed.
"oh finee, and I'm not bald!" darryl said with a laugh,

darryl opened the door. zak was in a blushing mess. "awww.. you're so adorable!" skeppy giggled.

"I'm not adorable! hmph.." darryl said, also in a blushing mess.

"nope you're adorable!" zak said playfully making the older boy red even more

zak added his arms into darryls neck
"hmph, you're such a numty muffin, you know that?" darryl said with annoyace but still in a blushing mess..

"well Darryl Noveschosch, I'm your only numty muffin, correct that!" zak said with a cute giggle which made the two boys laugh.

then the two boys kissed and melted in it.
after seconds later, they broke the kiss but revealing a smile.

"quack!" zak mimicking a duck with a giggle on the side

"oh you potato!" darryl said back and giggled.

(363 WC)