The sweetness between you and me

The sun was rising, hiding a orangish tone of the light. The light poured down onto the curtains, as  the light beats down the darkness of the room. Zak rubbed his eyes to wipe off the tiredness. His eyes were blinded by the flakey light by the curtains.

He sat up with a whitish hoodie and some regular pants he often uses. His hair was messy although that didn't effect him. He walked towards his door leaving the bed messy.

He opened the brownish door Infront of him and he was expecting that Darryl was already out of bed, But there wasn't any sign of him. He then walked towards Darryl's door and opened it gently, as he opened it, he saw a boy, with a grey hoodie and some pants hiding under the white blankets Darryl usually uses.

Zak smiled and hid a tint of red on his cheeks. He then walked to the sleeping boy and suddenly, Zak jumped on Darryl and hugged him "wakie wakiee.. it's morning baldy!" Zak laughs out hugging the boy.

"w-what..the muffin! d-dont..jump on me..you scared me." darryl mumbles said half asleep, and let out an annoyed groan.

"come on badd.. cmon I'll give you plenty of kisses if you do" zak said giggling as he burries his head on darryls chest as he stills hug him tightly

"n-noo.. I'm still sleepy skeppy.." bad groaned hiding his face with a blanket. "s-so..you don't want any k-kisses from..m-me?.." zak said jokingly, trying to lure bad away from sleeping.

"no skeppy..i- o-oh my goodness fine you muffin" darryl said stuttering but left a laugh at the end.
Darryl then slowly sat on the middle of the bed, as zak repeated his actions but zak was facing darryl. Darryl had his blanket over his shoulders because he was still sleepy.

Zak found it cute, "aww you're so cutee" skeppy said with giggle. Darryl became red, as he hides his face with the blanket he's using.
"Hmm.." Zak went closer to him with a smile and liften his head up, holding Darryl's chin. "you're such a cutie" Zak giggled as he kissed darryl on the lips, They both loved it, it took seconds after they parted.

They both smiled as they parted. Zak left little kisses on darryl all over his face, "w-what are you doing?" darryl said softly, with a smile.
"well i promised you kisses didn't i?" Zak smiled as he continued leaving small kisses on darryl's face.

after zak finished, they both laughed and smiled, they got off the bed with their hands connecting. they went on their day feeling happy and loved.

(aha it'd be wonderful if relationships like this actually existed-)

(465 WC)