love letters for you

darryl was feeding lucy her favourite dog food.
"aww you're a pretty hungry muffin rat!" darryl giggles

knock knock knock

darryl heard a knock on his front door making him stand and walk forward to the door, darryl wasn't expecting any guests nor his roommate.

darryl opened the door, seeing a mailman.
"oh do we have mail?" darryl asks the mailman.

"yep you do sir! here!" the mailman handed out the mail he recieved. "Have a nice day sir!" the mailman got going, he had alot of mail to deliver to people today.

darryl closed the door, looking through the mail.
"it seems like nothings mine..- oh wait what's this?"

darryl saw a white envelope, with a heard stamp on the front, and had his name on it.

"oh.. what's this letter?" darryl went to his room, sat on his gaming chair and opened the letter.

"dear darryl

hey! i know you're probably thinking who i am but..i just wanna tell you that i like you..wait no, i love you. I wanted to send this as a letter, i was scared of being rejected, so here's my love letter.
I've liked you since we met. i didn't really care about my feelings but when i got to know you. it grew stronger. i couldn't bear it, so i decided to send you this.

from zak."

darryl was confused on who was this zak was but it it hit his head

skeppy.

darryl felt stupid of  not remembering his name but it made him think

why would skeppy ever send darryl a letter.

yeah of course darryl liked him a little but he never knew zak would ever liked him back so he hid his feelings.

but why a letter?

darryl was filled witb questions in thought so he decided to text skeppy.

Badboyhalo: Hey skeppy, can you join teamspeak?

darryl waited for his message, his phone lit up a notification.

Skeppy: wjat

Skeppy: ok hpld on a src

darryl waited in team speak patiently until he heard the text to speech voice

buddy joined your channel

"Oh hey skeppy!" bad said happily.

"what do you want bad? do you need anything?" zak said confusingly, he hasn't trolled him yet.

"i-i..uh i wanna ask you something" bad said worriedly he didn't know why but he was worried.

"..did you send me that....love letter?"

silence filled teamspeak.

the words love letter rang in zak's head.

"w-what? n-noooo...why would you t-think that..?"
zak  stuttered trying to act normal.

"well then, I'm sorry for wasting your time then. bye!"

"w-wait! ..i did send i-it..." zak said worriedly

"wait you did?" well bad was kinda expecting that but he didn't know he was right.

"yes bad..i-ive liked you for so long, i couldn't bear it,  i was so scared to be rejected, it was so stupid of me to send a love letter too" zak laughed with a hint of pain

"i know you wouldn't like me" zak scuffs

"because why would you? i mean I've trolled you alot and since I've met you, you'd always expect a troll from me, im so selfis-" as he was about to finish he was cut off

"i like you too you muffin" darryl said.

"w-what?" zak was confused but a blushing mess behind the monitor.

"I've liked you for quite a long time too i suppose you muffin." Darryl giggles

they talked for the whole night, both of them were in a blushing mess.

<3

(this was hard to end but yeah i hope you liked it.

(606 WC)