The jealousy in me

they're dating here so yeah, y'all might get confused :p

Zak and darryl were sitting on the couch, darryl was eating some cookies he bought, while watching some movies on the television.  Zak was using his phone, everytime darryl glances at zak, He saw zak smilling, and giggling to whoever he's talking to on his phone. Darryl didn't really care, he just thought it was one of his close friends.

days has passed, Zak hasn't really been talking to darryl much, Zak was always on his phone with a peck of giggles on his face. Darryl felt something, He felt jealousy.

Both of them slowly parted, they haven't talked in a while. One day zak spoked to darryl wearing some casual clothing.  "Hey, Darryl. I'm gonna meet someone I'll be back later."

Darryl just nodded, he felt that he was drifting apart from zak. As zak left the room, Darryl just tried to forget his assuming thoughts, so he just ordered a pepperoni pizza and watched some comedies on the television.

Later then, Zak hasn't came back, Darryl was worried a no bit, He waited for 2 hours more.
Later on he heard the door open, He stood up, he saw that it was zak, but following him, there was a boy, slightly taller than zak. the two of them talked as they went in. "oh hey darryl." zak spoke out in an unusual way he did, no excitment was found in Zak's voice.

"let's go to my room Chris" so that's who's zak has been talking to, Chris. zak was excited to play with chris, not darryl. They played in Zak's room for hours, alot of laughs were heard from zak's room. making darryl grew more jealousy.

darryl was left alone in his room. hours later, Chris has set his goodbye for zak. "Bye chris! I'll text you later." Zak said cheerfully as he close the door. He then tried to find food in the refrigerator. but none caught his eye.

Zak then went to darryl's room, "Hey darry, what's for dinner?" Zak said playfully. But as he opened tha door, a boy who was curled in a ball with a blanket on him. "j-just..go eat something with your f-friend.." Darryl said in a cold breaking voice, hiding in his blanket.

"uh..are you okay darryl? are you sick??" zak said worriedly as he sat on darryl's bed. "n-no.. I'm not sick. just talk to your friend chris." Darryl said in a cold voice. the name hit zak.

"w-what??" zak replied but it hit him. "-wait..are you jealous?" Zak said trying not to laugh. Darryl sat up making zak startle,

"yes i am okay?? you've been talking to that muffin for days now, we don't even talk anymore. everytime you talk to him, i feel like we're drifting apart..and the fact that you enjoy him than your boyfriend." darryl said in a breaking voice.

"o-oh.. I'm sorry bad.. he's just one of my friends back then." zak trying to cheer bad up but, it didn't work.

"look..i will never replace you, i chose you to be with me forever darry, and i wouldn't let go of that promise. if i do, i deserve a hundred punches from you." zak said holding darryl's cheeks revealing a teary eyed boy. "I'm sorry baldy.." zak said hugging the boy. connecting their lips together. as they closed their eyes shut.

"it's alright you muffinhead..i forgive you" Darryl spoke out as cuddled with zak the entire
night.

(uhh all i could say is frick chris.  and i kinda hate this ngl, I'm not used to writting this kind of prompts so imma write fluff more :D"

(624 WC)