i might be falling in love with you.

Zak and Darryl both sat on the couch. Darryl was swipping through twitter, liking some posts and complimenting them. Zak just sat there, doing nothing. Zak was starring at darryl, he stared at darryl's green emerald eyes, which he fell in love with.

Darryl glimpse at zak, confused. Darryl just gave zak a smile and focused on his phone again. Zak had a this feeling that he haven't felt yet. Then he spoke his unbearable words to him. "I think..I might be falling in love with you." Zak said without doubt.

darryl laid eyes on zak, focusing on him only. he stared at zak, confused.

"s-sorry?" darryl looked at zak, confused. He heard the sentence clearly but he was in doubt of Zak being serious at the moment. "I know it's weird. but everytime i look at you, my life becomes happier. i felt loved again." Zak looks down on his hands, with a smile of pain.

" Everytime i look at you, all of my worries go away. I never felt this to anyone else besides you. You're my happiness, bad." Zak stuttered trying to finish up his sentence, Seconds later, he looked at darryl again with a smile he would always give him. "I don't know you'd accept my love. I know I've been Terrible being a friend to you. I never been distracted towards you. I fell in love with you."

"Whenever I'm in pain, you'd be always there for me. Even though you're the cause of my pain." he stuttered. "it would hurt here everyday." he adds up his hands, palming his heart.

"i try to wipe out the feelings away, but it only grew stronger." Zak said playing with his fingers again. "i loved you ever since bad. I know love is a strong word, and i should use it wisely. But darryl," zak paused for a second. "i fell in love with you." Zak said breaking looking at darryl.

Zak said forming bits of water on his eyes. with a smile to brighten up darryl. a tear fell down on Zak's tears. As for Darryl, deep down,  he was happy. knowing that zak loved him too. Darryl gave him a little smile and spoke up his words for him.

"I fell in love with you too, muffin."

(ok this is short but i kinda liked this so yeh)

(297 WC)