My love for you hurts me.

(ok uh i know this is VERY similar to my first oneshot but eh i wanted to make it a little sad :p)

darryl have been ignoring zak for a while, he confessed to him 2 weeks ago. darryl was left. heartbroken. he would cry to his sleep, hurt himself, and ignore the people surrounding him.

actually, zak did have feelings for him. but he didn't want to confess them since he couldn't accept himself for being bisexual.

every single day, it would hurt for the two of them, wishing they knew better for things to come. they loved each other but just too blind to even see it.

but today, zak was in his room crying over the past few days. he had his black hoodie on that darryl gave him, he would wear it everyday. he missed the old darryl.

he had puffy eyes, and in a pool of tears. later then he let out of his words.

"it's..n-not true" zak said breaking his voice.
"tell me.. I've been l-lied to.
"crying isn't like..you." zak said as he remembers the tears of darryl every single night.

"what t-the hell did i do.." zak thinks to himself to his awful actions to darryl. "never been..the type to." "let someone see r-right through.."

zak paused and lifted his head up starring at his ceiling.

"maybe won't you take it back.." zak said breaking his voice again. "Say you were tryna make me laugh" zak said in a voice of sadness

"And nothing has to change today.." zak said thinking of all the days that they were both happy. "You didn't mean to say "I love you.." zak said in tears crawling down to his cheeks like a waterfall.

"I love y-you..and  I don't w-want to.." zak wished that he would have said yes to darryl. he was guilty enough to feel all the pain he gave darryl.

"up all night on another red eye" wishing he had been better."i wish we never learned to fly" zak breaking his voice
"Maybe we should just try" zak hoping. "to tell ourselves a good lie" 'i didn't mean to make you cry" zak breaking as he speaks,

"The smile that you gave me..even when you felt like dying" zak describes darryl when he tries to make zak happy even though darryl was kinda numb in the inside.

"We fall apart as it gets dark.." "I'm in your arms in Central Park" thinking all the memories they made before darryl confessed. "there's nothing you could do or say" thinking about how zak rejected darryl.

"i can't escape the way,.. I love you.." zak said breaking. "i don't want to, but i-i love you.." zak placed his head on his knees with his arms crying loudly.

darryl was also in a pile of tears, he heard zak across the living room. darryl wanted to talk to zak but he let him be.

they both slept in their each bed, teary eyed while sleeping.

(ok i know this is bad  but i wanted to try something kinda sad. wait did that rhyme--)

(531 WC(