Fireworks upon the sky

It was the 4th of july, Zak and darryl was eating on the rooftop, they had some pepperoni pizza and some coke, as for darryl, he had some sour gummies he bought. He shared them with zak.

They we're eating, and talking to each other. laughs and giggles were heard from them,
then later, colours were shinning from the sky, each one had a popping sound. It was like glitter exploding from the sky "Bad! the fireworks are starting!" Zak said standing up and running towards the ledge that had railings, Zak held on the railings while watching each firework blow up in the sky.

"Argh! Wait up you muffinhead!" Darryl got up with a giggle, and ran towards zak. they both loved the scenery that was happening around them, Darryl then stared at zak, as what darryl saw from zak's eyes, Zak seemed happy. He was amazed at the fireworks exploding from the sky.
Each one had amazing colors. "Wow.."1

Darryl stared at the smaller boy, happily, Darryl's smile widened, as he watches the boy enjoying the fireworks. Darryl took the shot and grabbed Zak's hand and connected it to his. Darryl then added up their two hands in darryl's pocket. Zak was confused, he then laid his eyes on darryl. But darryl was looking at the fireworks upon them, with a smile.

"Use me as your advantage, it's cold you muffin" Darryl said with a giggle, as he glanced at zak for a second and focused at the fireworks again.

Zak let out a giggle, and then rests his head on darryl's shoulder.

They both enjoyed the night, They both laughed and giggled. The important thing was they we're happy and together. They both stared at the night sky, filled with colorful fireworks upon the skies they were under.

(I've been watching kdrama too much, but the advantage i got is that I've got alot of ideas by watching it, since there's always couple fluffs in it lmao so i might post alot today-- and I'm sorry if this is short ;-;)

(339 WC)