our silly video call

I'm still recovering from bad going bald, i have alot of ideas but somehow can't do em cause BAD WENT BALDSKSJ-

____

it was the afternoon, skeppy just finished recording videos, nothing really interesting to do, he was really bored at the moment. he had an idea, which he hasn't done yet. he quickly got his phone, which was an iphone that had a black case. skeppy quickly went to telegram and texted bad.

"hey badddddd" he texted him. later on, a ping was heard. bad texted back.

"what do you want? ಠ_ಠ" darryl texted skeppy back, confused.

"i was wondering if... we could face timeee!!" zak said as he clicked the send button

"what? we could just go on team speak you know >_> " bad texted back.

"ehh i wanna see you balddd and we haven't been in a face time call in like foreverrr, pleaseee" zak exaggerated with the letters he typed down.

______

after alot of convincing on darryl to get in a call in face time, he finally agreed.

"alright fine! i swear if you make fun of me skeppy, i will literally end the call." darryl texted back

"ok baldy" zak typed down as he closes down telegram and opened up facetime. he then called  darryl, it was seconds later after darryl answered it.

"hiya bad!" zak said as he sees bad's camera facing the ceiling. "oh come on! show your face badd!" zak said with an unpleasant face, zak wore a black shirt as it seems. Zak's environment was pretty dark so it kinda blended in.

"why?.." darryl shrugged cutely. "well it's called face time right?, not ceiling time!" zak giggled out, making the other giggle as well.
"alright fine you muffin head!" darryl giggled as he picks up his phone wearing the skeppy hoodie, with the hood on his head. only showing his glasses and eyes. he mumbled as he showed zak himself.

"aww you look cutee, see? wait hold on let me get this.." zak placed his phone facing the ceiling as he walks to his closet. "hey! you said to show faces!" darryl shouted. "wait!" zak shouted, he sounded quite far.

"I'm here! I'm here!" zak giggled out as the voice came closer. zak got his phone revealing him wearing the same hoodie that Darryl's wearing. "there! we can be twins!" zak giggled. making the other giggle as well. "aww you silly potato!"

_____

they talked for hours, and hours.

"hey! not like that! do the other way you muffin!" " you're not very good at teaching bad"

"HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THAT?!"
"I-ITS NOTHING GEPPY SUSHH!!"

"lululululu- hEHEe"
"aarghh not againn skeppy!! stop barking rat!"

alot of laughs we're heard from them, eventually, it became night, they haven't ended the call yet. darryl yawned while he layed in bed talking to zak. as well as zak, he was laying in bed, on his phone. talking to darryl.

"mm.. I'm sleepy.." darryl groaned and he let a yawn escape from his mouth.

"me too baddd," zak yawned aswell.

"let's sleep bad.." skeppy groaned, but he didn't hear anyone. "bad?" he questioned, but after that he heard soft snores from darryl. "well i guess that answers it" zak giggled as he said softly not wanting to wake up darryl,

the camera showed a sleepy boy with a pillow on it's head. also with mouth slightly open, "we'll goodnight bad, i..love youu" zak said as he yawned and ended the call.

they both slept quietly and happily with smiles on their faces.

um yeah cute wish i could do that with someone

(WC 600)