thank you for the comfort muffin

so todays a Saturday. bad always stream on saturdays. but today wasn't his day.

alot of people were spamming memes again, like any other stream bad would have.
the whole entire hour, they trolled bad, made fun of him and spammed memes.

but bad had enough.

"OK I'M LITERALLY DONE, STOP DONATING MEMES YOU LITTLE MUFFIN HEADS! I'M ENDING THE STREAM!" darryl said shouting on the mic  and stopped the stream.

Bad had a face of anger and tiredness.
with the two of his hands burried down on his face.

but suddenly, his door opened.

"Hey bad, i heard you shouting..are you alright?" zak said worridly as he opened the door

"N-no.. I'm not okay. The stream was filled with memes again, I'm so done with everything." darryl said breaking his voice, almost ready to cry.

zak felt really sorry for him, after all, skeppy did start those memes.

zak went towards darryl and turned bad's chair facing him.

"look, I'm sorry that your stream was fillied with my memes...again, and please.. don't cry. its particularly my fault..sooo I'll make it up to you!" zak said trying to lighten the mood up.

zak holds darryl's chin up facing him revealing a tired mixed with saddness face.

zak kissed him, they both melted in the kiss.
they both giggled together. "i love you badd..and I'm sorry.." skeppy said giggling but with a soft tone.

"aww..i forgive you muffin, i could never stay mad at you, andd i love you too muffin." bad said giggling. and he pecks his lips towards Zak's forehead.

"so you wanna watch movies and cuddle?" zak said in a playful voice, with a laugh.

"well as long it's not a horror movie!" bad exclaimed with a playful voice also. added up a laugh at the end.

they both ate bits of popcorn and watched movies together. alot of laughs were heard from them.

they also cuddled up into one blanket in the living room. making both of the boys warm and cozy.

they both fell asleep in each of their arms, while the movie was going on. they also snuggled together for more comfort.

i guess darryl's bad day turned into a good one.

(HSSBJA I'M TOO LAZY TO MAKE IT LONGER OK? BUT THIS IS CUTE SO HERE)

(390 2C)