Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"This afternoon, during a rescue training session at a UA facility, the USJ, 1st-year Class 1-A, was attacked by a group of villains. The group calls themselves the League of Villains. Pro heroes and teachers, Eraserhead and Thirteen were injured during the battle, as well as the No. 1 hero, All Might. Reports state that none of the students were seriously injured and 72 villains were arrested after the fight," The reporter states, droning on about the incident.

Pictures are displayed on the screen behind her of the villains arrested after the fight as well as images of the newly famous Class 1-A.

You sigh, swinging your legs over the edge of the building and listening to the rest of the report. You were one of the first people to find out All Might was going to be a teacher at UA, and you knew something like this was going to happen. You even warned him, but that stubborn old man didn't listen to you. Now the students and other staff members at UA are paying the price for his ignorance.

You clench your fists as a particularly strong gust of wind blows by, causing your hood to sway along with it. But, the soft sound of feet landing on the roof mere feet away from you catches your attention.

"I saw the news Toshinori. I told you becoming a teacher was a bad idea," You mumble, turning around to face him. Sure enough, standing behind you is the Symbol of Peace, All Might, looking slightly worse for wear. He looks like he's almost ready to pass out.

"I know, I know, you can say it. I know you want to," Toshinori says with a tired sigh, turning to the side to cough and almost unnoticeably wiping the blood off of his mouth afterward. Your eyebrows furrow at the sight, knowing he pushed himself too hard. Toshinori transforms into his skeleton form a moment later, his hero costume draping over him like a blanket.

"I told you so."

Toshinori chuckles softly, coming over to take a seat next to you and staring at the display screen in silence. The news story switchs from the attack on UA to Mirko's latest takedown.

The chilled wind whips by you for the umpteenth time, like a dog fighting against its leash that keeps rustling your jacket, but you pay no mind to it. You're taking a moment to relax before your evening patrol starts. But even then, the air around you seems like it's holding back from unleashing a storm on the city.

You just hope it doesn't rain tonight while you're stuck outside. It sucks having to patrol in the rain, especially with the chill of early spring to freeze you to the bone. You sigh at the thought, leaning your head back to take in a deep breath and slowly exhaling.

"I need to ask a favor of you (Y/n)," Toshinori says, breaking the peaceful and quiet atmosphere that you were trying to build. You frown at his tone.

"You already know I'll help you with anything," You tell him, turning to face the shell of a man next to you, "You've done more for me than I'll ever be able to repay you for."

It's true. Toshinori was the one who found you when you were living on the streets. He trained you to be a hero and made sure you always had somewhere safe to stay. Well, mostly. For the No. 1 hero, the guy is a terrible teacher. Luckily, he introduced you to some other pro-heroes that trained with you. But, Toshinori has always been like a father to you, looking out and taking care of you. You honestly could never repay him for everything he's done.

You meet his gaze, Toshinori's eyes clearly displaying how urgent the situation is and whatever he is going to tell you is serious. He groans, rubbing the back of his neck before starting, "After the fight, I was sent to Recovery Girl to be healed. We estimated that I'll only be able to stay in my muscular form for an hour or so now. This means if UA is attacked again, I'll be useless. I can no longer protect the students. That's why...that's why I want you to come to UA to protect the kids since I can't any longer."