Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38

You let a small smile appear on your face as you walk out the door with your friend in tow.

"Make sure to stay safe and be careful," Kirishima tells you, pulling you into a hug while being mindful of your injuries. You two sway back and forth with a laugh as he squeezes you in his arms carefully. You chuckle, patting the redhead's back before pulling away from the embrace.

"No promises," You joke, Toshinori instantly appearing behind you and grabbing you by the collar.

"It wasn't a suggestion," He says sternly, acting like an overprotective dad over his only daughter. You wave one final time to Kirishima before being yanked away and into the sleek black car that will drive you to your next destination. You immediately let out a tired sigh, sinking into the seat as the engine starts.

You're glad things went smoothly at the Kirishima household, but you expected nothing less from the redhead and his family. You got to meet his mothers too, and they're both extremely nice. You can see where Kirishima gets it from.

You pout as you think, closing your eyes and crossing your arms over your chest. Your mind drifts to the person whose house you're going to next. And you aren't very excited.

After another week of being bedridden at the hospital, only able to watch movies on the iPad Keigo gave you, you were finally given the okay to head home as long as you don't lift anything over ten pounds or climb up a lot of stairs. But, even once you're discharged, all tests coming back positive, Toshinori watches your every move like a hawk to make sure you don't overdo anything.

He is forcing you to stay with him instead of going back to your apartment, refuses to let you leave the couch most of the time, and fetches every little thing for you.

It took hours of begging and pleading on your end, Toshinori finally giving in to your request that you've been asking about for the last three days. To accompany him and Aizawa as they go around to explain the dorm system being implanted to the students of Class 1-A and their parents.

It's the best opportunity you'll get to come clean to the students about your mission. After your identity was revealed you can't delay it any longer. Your face is already being broadcasted on every news station along with the report on Toshinori's hero retirement. A reporter had managed to recognize you from the Sports Festival, the media going wild over the discovery of Phantom being only a teenage girl.

So, you're sitting between the two adults, on your way to Bakugo's household. You already hit Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima houses, and they took the news pretty well and were more worried about you than anything. But, you have no idea how Bakugo will react to seeing you. Of course, he already knows now but he'll probably hate you for hiding such a big secret from him and for lying to him about your injuries, job, etc. This is by far going to be the toughest one for you.

Your eyebrows pinch as you feel the car pulling to a stop, you hesitantly looking out the window to see the familiar house.

Well, it's too late to back out now.

Aizawa is the first to get out, holding the door open for you and lending you a hand because of your injuries. The UA staff was especially surprised to find out about you, but since Nezu knew about it, they were all quick to hop on board.

Toshinori slides out behind you, the door is shut and the driver waiting inside. You shuffle your feet at the gate in a fruitless effort to buy some time before seeing the blond. You doubt he'll even look you in the eye after this.

Aizawa knocks on the door and you move to hide behind Toshinori, the male-only patting your shoulder as a sign of comfort. He can understand why you're so nervous, Bakugo can be unpredictable and you're scared he'll be mad at you. But it is better to come clean now than to prolong the inevitable conversation.