Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

⚠︎︎ Warning: Blood ⚠︎︎

By the time your reach the third day of the training camp, you finally start to feel the sting from all of the working out you have suffered through. You exercise regularly, but never for 10 hours straight three days in a row. Your muscles are sore and every night the hot springs feel better and better on your strained muscles. And, after a lengthy day of training, making dinner, and watching the food being devoured by your class, everyone bathes and then you are dragged into the woods by the Pussy Cats for an activity.

They announce that we'll be participating in a test of courage, causing you to groan and slump onto the nearest person to you, who happens to be Todoroki. You try to fall asleep standing up on his shoulder. You doubt this is even going to be scary, seeing as you've faced some of the most terrifying villains of this generation. Do they think some cheap tricks are going to frighten you?

Todoroki slowly pats your head as Pixiebob spins around to give popsicle sticks to each of you with a number to determine your partners. Todoroki is nice enough to grab one for you, handing you the stick with a number 8 on it.

Suddenly, you hear four people cry out, turning to see Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari being restrained by Aizawa's capture weapon. "The remedial group is coming back to the lodge with me for extra courses," Aizawa says, dragging away the crying squad members without mercy. You wave at them silently as they cry out for you to save them, the look of betrayal on their faces not bothering you.

"Alright then! Everyone find your partner with the same number as you," Ragdoll instructs, and everyone splits off. You groan again, letting your head flop off his shoulder, "What number did you get?"

"Two," Todoroki answers, showing you his stick. You pout, realizing you're going to have to look for your partner. But, your arm is unexpectedly grabbed and you're dragged away. You recognize the rough texture of the hand, knowing Bakugo is the one kidnapping you. He tosses you back a bit to face him, glaring at you expectantly. You sigh holding up your popsicle stick with the number 8 written on it.

"God damnit!"

"What do you have?" You ask, ignoring the small tantrum he's throwing.

"Two," Bakugo grumbles.

"You're with Todoroki then," You tell him, the blond's eyes widening. He stomps away from you to the half and half boy who's trying to ask Midoriya what he got and drags him away. He tosses Todoroki next to you and glares at him.

"Switch with her," Bakugo growls, trying to make the half and half boy switch sticks with you.

"Sorry! Switching isn't allowed!" Pixiebob exclaims, popping into your conversation out of nowhere. Bakugo growls as he and Todoroki are dragged away to the front of the line by the woman, arguing the whole way there. At least they get to go in second.

But, then it dawns on you that you still haven't found your partner. You scan the clearing, making eye contact with the only person left in your class, Midoriya. An evil smirk appears on your face and Ida's dad instincts kick in as he watches the two of you high five.

The two of you together is a match made in hell.

Bakugo growls as he watches you and Midoriya partner up. You two have been spending a lot of time together over the last few days with training, him randomly asking you questions, and Deku helping you make dinner earlier. Bakugo was going to do it but Kirishima dragged him away to help him instead, leaving Deku with you.

His murderous thoughts are cut off as the Pussy Cats start the activity. "The rules are straightforward! You and your partner will travel through the path where Class 1-B is waiting to scare you. Your team will stop halfway to grab a token from me and then finish the course! If there aren't any questions then the first group may enter the woods!" Ragdoll tells everyone.